Reviews for A Small World
FB chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
"I will not take kindly to flames from readers simply because I am not bowing to the standard shipper pairings." you aren't bowing to the standard?! gasp! seriously? If you don't like... don't read. How hard is that? I do not like, but... I'm gonna read anyway... so there. And my comments will be appropriately vague in that area... I promise.

The last chapter was a hoot (in case I lost someone there that means funny...) I did like the 'competition' in asking out the ladies. lol. Mike did a good job in this chapter with asking Alex out.

I liked how the discussions about each other's partner. Tacky. Mike? Naw... lol.

"...Bobby had that cute, innocent little boy look that made you want to wrap your arms around him to keep him safe..." Ummmmmm if you say so. That's certainly not what he does for meeee... Mike is rather nice lookin'.
Tracey Claybon chapter 17 . 8/29/2008
I had to review this chapter because I couldn't re-review the last one for ASW...

I kind of wish *your* AU was the reality instead of the events of "Frame..." I appreciate your story even more now.

Tracey
Tracey Claybon chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
The sequel to Trapped continues its good energy, and I liked the twist at the end... Shame it wasn't canon!

Tracey
Ne'ith5 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Interesting idea making Mike and Bobby brothers. I have enjoyed reading it so far, sorry I didn't review earlier but I hope this makes up for it. the writing is good enough to continue reading the story despite the moments of Ship. I do however have one request please do allow Mike to win one at least. So far you have made Bobby the best at everything.
WinchesterPhantom chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Hey!

You added in CSI: Miami! I love you! I'm surprised there weren't any comments about Caine's sunglasses *puts of Sunglasses of JUSTICE* though that's okay.

God, poor Bobby and Mike - though I am happy about the whole whose mom and whose dad thing - it was sweet.

Once again you had my laughing like the line 'But the coffee was worth it' priceless...that has got to be the best one liners ever.

I was a bit surprised though with the pairings but so far they're working out great so I'm not going to complain.

Thanks for posting this!

Winy!
InfinityStar chapter 18 . 1/19/2007
Wow...that was a really sweet resolution. To know that Jack loved him and wanted him...it doesn't erase a lifetime of abuse at the hands of his brother and the man who wasn't his father, but it sure goes a long way. I love that Mike calls Bobby 'baby brother' even though Bobby is the bigger of the two :-) That's just...very cool...nice job!
InfinityStar chapter 16 . 1/19/2007
Poor Bobby. Like he doesn't have enough to deal with on a friggin' daily basis. But good for Mike. The poor guy deserves a good brother...
InfinityStar chapter 15 . 1/19/2007
Well, that went down without a hitch...not...Richie was a real bastard, wasn't he? Dad's Golden Boy...for my part, I'd say Bobby was lucky that way...and yet...who was it that had to clear out Dad's apartment and deal with all that? Poor guy...

"No one calls me Mikey except Bobby." I like that :-)
InfinityStar chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
Pair of jokers...isn't that the truth! Now Deakins is on his way...Even without being in the custody of Mal Noche I would not want to be either of those guys. I shudder to think what's in store for them...
bammi1 chapter 18 . 1/15/2007
Prolific. Describes you perfectly. While I am agonizing over what to write next, you've got three in the works!

This was a great story. It's kind of nice to know that Bobby and Mike are brothers, and that they are there for each other. That's something they both need.

It's a shame Bobby had to kill his other brother. Although Richie was a horrible person who tortured Bobby his whole life, Bobby will have to live with the knowledge that not only did he kill someone, but it was his own brother. Even though it was kill or be killed, it has to bother Bobby to some extent. And that's something that big brother Mike can help him with.

It is also great for Bobby to know that he really did have a father who wanted him. Although it didn't help him growing up with a "father" who continuously beat him and made his life a living hell (and taught his older son to do the same) it is essential for Bobby to know that his real father loved him and wanted BOTH him and Mike. To know you are wanted is the best feeling in the world, and I am glad that Bobby, through his connection with his caring brother Mike, found that out.

As usual, a really great story.
InfinityStar chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
To paraphrase...oh, SHIT...and both brothers have lost their minds, haven't they...?
InfinityStar chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
"Shut up, Alex"? I had to laugh at that. That takes guts to say! I do give him credit for having guts, not only for facing down an angry Alex but for stepping into it to be used as bait. Not much sense, but lots of guts...
InfinityStar chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Good for Bobby, but it seems to me like his loyalty might get HIM killed. Of course, Mike deserves his loyalty...an richie most definitely does not...
milak chapter 18 . 1/14/2007
Fabulous. I got shivers when they admitted to Francis who Mike actually was.

I have to confess that although I had flirted briefly with LOCI fanfic it was Trapped that suckered me. Thank you very much, it has been a joy to read your work.

Cheers

milak
Poeticpunk777 chapter 18 . 1/14/2007
Loved this story! Great job! I enjoyed reading this very much!