Reviews for Cry
Carling chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Okay I can stop holding my breath now. Damn that was good!
Quintessential Dreams chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is horribly sad (the entire series, not just this story); but I can't seem to find myself willing to cry. It's possible that the first story almost happened to me come this past summer. Thankfully and unlike our tragic pair we have here, I was able to fix it and talk it out. Not to mention it was also for a plethora of different reasons.

But anyways, gone goes the rambling and onto the story. It was a melancholy and bittersweet tale weaved into a heart-wrenching and sorrowful ending. After heartbreak like what they went through, nothing seemed to be able to bring back the once happy couple and I'm glad that you didn't give them a happy ending. Some stories seem too "perfect" and not flawed enough to have that sweet and happy ending. No, your ending was just what this series needed.

A wonderful tale and I just love your writing. Off to definitely read more (despite it being 4AM for me). I think I just won't sleep tonight. -nods on that decision-

-Cassandra
Major Drarry Fan chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OMG... this is one of the saddest stories/series i have ever read. you made me all sappy through the whole story. i cried, i am still a bit teary when i think about it. You are a great writer, wish i could write like you.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
The sap in me cries for a happy ending, but the realist knows that this ambiguous (and slightly hopeful) ending is more likely. At least I'm holding out some hope for their happiness.
Simone chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hmm.. scratch 32, I meant 33.
Simone chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I don't get how you can only have, what, 31 reviews? Well you're gonna have 32 now. Damn straight it's angst. Hardcore. This, my dear, is beautiful writing, honestly. The way you make the characters, it makes them seem so very real, like this actually happened, like you were there and was just simply writing down what you saw and heard. I love your work.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This story (all three chapters/stories, whatever you want to call it) is perfection in maybe 14,000 words give or take a few..
reader chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Thanks for writing a realistic ending,)... I don't understand why so many people would assume that after all those traumatic experiences, Draco and harry would immediately kiss and make up... your ending leaves their relationship up to ambiguous interpretation, and is the perfect ending to this series...it wouldn't make sense for them to immediately reconcile and perhaps they never will..I mean to the extent of living together, and being a couple...but I'd like to think that at the very least they'll remain very good friends...
littlericepot chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I loved this. The second one brought me very close to tears. :(

I really liked the memories you put in between each part of the story. It made Harry and Draco's relationship so much more ... real.

Fantastic work!
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Alright! I didn't cry! Weird, since the title is "Cry".

I can only hope that the implications in the end means that they'll be together? Well, not as fast, but slowly and methodically where they can patch things up without going crazy and all that. :D

Okay, I'll shut up now.
Loren chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That beautiful masterpiece made me cry. The whole freakin' way through. I love all of the flashbacks and finding out what Harry had said. Nik can go to *. (I could never *gasp* curse(!)) My favorite flashback was the scene in the morning. It was a naughty adorable little fic in itself. the whole thing was fantastic and just beautiful. The Bedlam Series is a masterpiece on its own. Loved it! :]
sweetness123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
omg that was the sweetest thing ever how in the world did harry know that he was neededto help no hold draco in his place of sanity i think that was the most beutifuly thing ever
Kirina Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
So sad. So beautiful.

You really have a gift, a precious one. And i hope you will let us see it for a long time. Be able to read fics like this, is a honour.

I thought the other fic was sad, but this one is much more. Draco's pain, his seek for love is so real. I was reading and wishing that he could go back in time and stayed with Harry. Wishing that he didn't meet Nik.

And Harry's pain, that capacity for non-stop loving is beautiful. And i really trust that you will do a happy end to them. Not a pink one, but a painless one.

Hugs
Ali chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This is Absolutly amazing! I LOVE James Blunt and this series was writtin so perfectly _ You are such a talanted writer! *worships you*
Alis Clow chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
So beautiful! OMG, it's wonderful! I loved it all, but the final was so... So damn perfect and beautiful and full of emotions! I loved it so much!

Really, I loved it!