Reviews for Because we found the rubber band
moonlightnight1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
good story
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
love your style of humour hiden behind angst, your one of the most skilled writer on this site

keep up the good work of making us laugh but also showing our writing up

bye
nathan-p chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow. There's always way too many angsty!villain stories in ANY fandom. Well, except in Maximum Ride, where it's angsty!Max. But I digress into stuff that doesn't belong here.

Pizza!

My first big laugh of the day.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Why is it CALLED that?

Who knows?

But I WANT to know!

Well, I don't care!

Shut up, the lot of you!

I love you, man!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I like their personalities . . . there should be more fics about how they deal with each other, the four and he . . .
Power of the Wol chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
A marriage propsal coming your way. XD

This was wonderfully written. Especially love how the tentacles carry on as if he doesn't exist in some bits. :D

“THAT’S IT! YOU’RE INSANE! STOP IT! ALL OF- you?”

For some reason when I ready this, Ock was shouting with Basil Fawlty/John Cleese's voice. XD
Annoynoumous chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
LOL!This is one of the best, and most amusing, fic of otto!
hgktd chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
LOL! This is GREAT!More fics like this plz!
bvkj chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
LOL!
heavens dark phoenix chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
youve got your marrigae peoposal right here! lol that was great! i espesially liked “And it’s all your fault! I told you to shut up! I told you to shut up and wait until he wakes up. I told you he wouldn’t like to hear any of us!” “B-but I wanted pizza…” “Well, obviously he did not!” “But I was hungry!” “We DON’T EAT!” “Y-yes, but I like the concept!”

it was very funny. im not a big doc ock fan and i dont read him at all but this caught my eye and im glad it did. lol very well done. very funny.

"lend Doctor Octopus your car will you?" lol very funny!
Salem Saori chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Okay. I am now convinced from head to heels that I, in fact, love you. It's unequivocal. And probably pathologic, but I'm utterly sure that this story comprehends everything that is swell in the world, and shall thus find itself being my object of adoration for the next five minutes or so, until I stop being a weird stalker and turn my attention to one certain white label ad.

"Why did you have to drown the light?" equals and surpasses "why is the rum gone?" in my list of questions to ponder the meaning of life. Every day. How the things *they* are saying connects to *his* thoughts during the first few paragraphs is endearing in a way and it makes me go all *squee!* and want to hug him.

The bit when he's angsting and pizza comes up absolutely kills me every time I reread. "So cheesy and-" gods, it's awesome. So hungry indeed.

And the Mouette cameo...is one oversized seagull that I will now proceed to cling to. Poor Otto is screaming at a bird which isn't going to be thinking anything short of WTF... and once the dramatic vein gets another hold of him, the tentacles start arguing about calamari. And from this they don't stop. *snort* Not even three quarters of tentacles think he's handsome... let's just kidnap him. I've probably read this about six times now and that bit still will have me giggling madly for all night long. I'm in love with this fic. You've aced it.

And by the way, I absolutely adore the ending. The beta was okay but this was genius. And hot. And actually now, that bit about marriage proposals you mentioned...

Salem Saori

P.S.: Wait a sec- you said 'hotel', didn't you? That is sin, oh well. To my living quarters, now.

P.S.2: *holds up rubber band* Tell the doc he can keep it.