Reviews for Natsume, Mikan, and Her Bad Grammar
Unrequited Love 143 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Awww it's fluffy xD

natsume is kinda occ but still a cute story.

And this kinda helps me or inspires me to continue my own fanfics. Someone out there will read my story and like it. Even if it's just one reader. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Laughing gas:D

funny - so damn hilarious XD

YOU have made my day :)

lol keep writing :O
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
VERY GOOD. I wasn't going to read this at first, because I usually prefer darker stories (like the one I just read...Mikan's Goodbye, or something? When she's saying goodbye to Natsume *doesn't want to give spoilers*. But now, I'm glad I did. It was really sweet, and the end was hillarious. I'm surprised Natsume flirted with her in a way other than teasing in front of their whole class, though. It kinda makes me...WANT! Okay, yes, it makes me want him more. And respect him more. And love him more, and want him to be with Mikan more, even though it really pains me, but she's just so perfect for him (it actually does hurt my chest a little when I think of Natsume with Mikan; weird, huh? I fell in love with a freaking manga character. Then again, when your me, that happens a lot...Goddess, I'm a loser. Oh well, if I'm a loser, than I have nothing to lose and can do whatever the hell I want!). Anyway, I'm rambling, so apart from Mikan's mistakes (which, as you pointed out in your A/N, are intentional, I couldn't find anything wrong technically. I like that you gave Inchou some personality other than "The Perfect, Innocent, Goody-goody, Class President" It made me fall in love with Inchou even more, and I can HAVE him...unlike Natsume...damn, there's my chest, hurting again. STUPID BRAIN!
porksoup chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
AHAHHAHAHAHAA! Laughing gas. ...right...

That made me LOL! And the part where Natsume started laughing out loud was just adorable! Loved this oneshot! 3
Kyouyaa chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This story is NICCCeeeee! I'll put it in my fav. stories. Keep it up! I would appreciate it if you add more chapters... but still, I like it :D
hAe-chan 61595 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
wahahaha!sooooooooo funny!LOL!nice!
patty chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
'Laughing Gas' lol . it cracked me up . haha .

i love your story! :)

thanks for writing it . :D
beavermeadowsbev chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
im laughing my heart out

i love the story its soo funny

mikan and her bad grammar

hahahahahahahah great job!

lol!

_
Irrevocable Truth chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Natsume laughing out loud is so adorable

(But so not made for him. XD)

Thanks for sharing this story! :)
MasterNamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
hehe, the ending makes the entire story sound nice altogether, though in the beginning it seemed a little long and dragging, you (as well as Mikan, apparently) can write much better, though I think you are better than most people on this website. Great job!
theawesomenessthatisme chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
PERSPIRATION?

WAHAHAHAHA!
mangafan chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
oh that was soo funny! i had to restrain myself or my parents would noe im using com illegally. ahh! here my dad comes now!
emerald325 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
LMAO ! i was laughing hard on this part:

With nobody around, Natsume held his stomach and burst out into a series of laughter. “Ahahahaha! That silly girl! CUTE!” he chuckled, tears of mirth forming at the corner of his eyes. His eyes widened. Damn! Did I just say that out loud? Thank god no one’s arou…

“Natsume?”

He froze. Oh crap.

Slowly, he turned around. Hotaru stood less than a meter away, jaw hanging open and looking extremely mortified.

“…”

“…”

Natsume cleared his throat and gathered himself. He tried his best to keep a straight face despite the awkward situation. He had to say something – anything.

“Laughing gas,” he stated, leaning back against the bench.

“…Right,” Hotaru replied, obviously not convinced. She crossed her arms and waited for him to continue.

“Zip it for one thousand rabbits.”

Hotaru grinned. “Deal.”

this is my favorite part ever ! XD great job on writing this one shot ! its freakin hilarious !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
The story is so funny! especially at the end.. XD yuu supposed to call Mikan 'Mikan-chan' -
theone2694 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
gosh! that was so refreshing!

i loved it! especially the perspiration part... XD!
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »