Reviews for String Theory: An AU Series
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 41 . 11/26/2013
Nice story!
jendel chapter 42 . 8/27/2013
I wasn't sure I would like this based on the description, but I loved this au story. This storyline was really enjoyable & I liked the character /relationship development.
julicy chapter 42 . 7/18/2013
you may be the best fanfiction-author, i have ever read stories of. this here is just another one in a long line of fantastic stories to proove my statement! you are awesome :)
love and petrichor chapter 42 . 7/18/2013
Wow! Can I just say w o w. This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! It was beautifully written; the tone of the whole story was fantastic. I loved the whimsical and distant, but somehow still rooted feel, a tone that really does match with the story. And oh god, don't get me started on the characterization. It was really spot on, even with the original characters (I quite like Jeff's character despite his lack of appearance on the story. Much preferable to Pete if you ask me c:). The pace of this story really brought out the development of the characters, which I think is the aspect that shines in your story. It was great reading the ups and downs, physically and emotionally, that Sam and Jack had to endure and/or overcome to make their relationship work. There couldn't have had been a better ending than the one that you set up. Quite honestly, this fic is like a breath of fresh air and immediately going into my favorites list and it's so beautiful and I'm just barely resisting the urge to not write a full length novel on how perfect this story is!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
Working my way through your stories & I realised I had actually read this one before...it's just as brilliant on the second reading as it was on the first :-)
djenie chapter 42 . 6/4/2013
This is a fantastic story. Glad tosee yourrecent update that youre still writing. Thanks for sharing.
LilithL2 chapter 42 . 9/25/2012
amazing fanfic! ;) i enjoyed the ending as well.
most of the time when Sam is Dr. and not military, the stories make her soft or the other way arround, like she's a superhero but a super Dr.
i loved the way that you made her smart but at the same time insecure. It's a mix between the real Carter and for example the Carter that shows in "Moebius" 8th season show.

i loved how you worked on "Charlie"'s dead and "Jane"... amazing again :)
really... congratulations :)
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love, love, love this story.
Ali chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Jack/Daniel interaction made me laugh - thank you!
contrarymotion chapter 42 . 10/6/2011
I was looking for a long read and boy did I choose the right one!

I loved the whole premise and how well you played in this universe. Even the whole Jeff/baby thing. And the baby/charlie thing. that was a shocker. But I loved the way you wrote everyone and the fact that it didn't end up with Sam on SG1 as so many other fics do.

The spilling-coffee running joke was great too. ha.

I don't suppose that if I ask nicely I could convince you to play in this sandbox again? pretty please? Maybe something to do with the mirror? or anything!
Monday the 14th chapter 41 . 9/30/2011
Your fic is awesome!

There were a few parts where I was kind of 'What the hell is she doing?' but I'm glad I read it through to the end. Sam is not what I expected, but she's still Sam in all the ways that matter. I may or may not have been slightly outraged at them not being the perfect couple from the get go, but that's really what makes them better.

Anyway, congratulations on a wonderfully written piece and thank you for sharing your story with us!
Kaoh chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying your story! I feel that it has been developed very well - the characters are emerging believably and sensitively. Great work.

I had a big giggle at the line

"Indeed," the Jaffa says with the barest inclination of his head. "From what I have been privileged to see, I believe O'Neill has chosen most wisely."

Absolute gold! :D

Thank you for sharing.
fanka77 chapter 42 . 2/17/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
WraithRune chapter 42 . 2/3/2011
Marvellous love story between Samantha and Jack. I always wished those two could get together :D
Countess Ouroboros chapter 42 . 10/1/2010
Brilliant story. One of the best AU's I've ever read :O)
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »