Reviews for String Theory: An AU Series
Anna chapter 41 . 8/2
I've just finished this for the 3rd or maybe 4th to end I have enjoyed it as much as ever. I love all your SG1 writing, but I think this might be the very best. I really appreciate the slow way you build up the relationship each time and the extra depth you give to Jacob, Elizabeth, Evan and Jason. I know I'll be back to read it again sometime! Thank you!
sylvelle chapter 42 . 6/17
Excellent, well written and immensley readable.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 6/17
Actually she could be healed by a sarcophagus.
Hi-Fionn chapter 1 . 6/12
As AU’s go this is one of the good ones.
Brilliant! Loved this so much. Loved watching the interactions and story build with our favourite couple and the gang, but more so Sams struggle with who she is/could be/should be/wants to be. It resonates with me as a women trying to understand my place and capability in this ‘new world’ where we can be anything but don’t have the history or universal acceptance of how to do that.
Great job
Beautiful
Lokken.8 chapter 42 . 12/10/2017
Who wants to eat and sleep, when there are stories like this one to go through!
Cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I stayed awake until 2 am last night reading this story, almost in its entirety. I stopped only out of sheer exhaustion, and promptly picked it up again when I awoke six hours later. (Thank goodness it's the weekend).

Thank you for your beautiful writing-your insights into the human condition and loving attention to a fandom that will always have a special place in my heart.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/18/2017
Love this. Love all your work x
Heksie chapter 42 . 8/31/2016
Guest chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
"Getting the chance to be a big damn hero: just another perk." Love that line and love the idea of Evan on SG1!
scifithinker chapter 42 . 10/19/2015
This morning, before work, I was rereading this series with a purring kitten in my lap, and it was the very definition of contentment.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I didn't think I'd like this AU version of Sam, but boy was I wrong! Great job as always! Would definitely welcome a sequel if you're still writing.
steadfast chapter 42 . 8/23/2015