Reviews for Once a Cowgirl
Similarly different chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
I hate that you killed Riza, I hate that you made scar her husband, i hate that they had a son, i hate that their son killed her, i hate that scar just gave up killing alchemists because riza died, and i hate that scar and roy got along at the end. However it was a very good story.
Shrix chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Just some concrit,maybe call it more like romance/tragedy, i mean, you could think its not tragic exactly, but i do...
lostintranslation chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
Why do you people always kill her off!
HopelessDeath-73 chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
I really liked it. It was pretty good. At the beginning of the story I just had to laugh that she was singing some country song, but the more I thought about it, it seems to me that country music is probably the kind of music she would like. It's just not my style. But I think it works with her.

Love and Peace

HopelessDeath-73
Free Hero chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
that was realy sad.

thanks for finishing it.

lol. i guess i can't yell UPDATE anymore can I?
Anicka chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
Lovely Lovely Lovely! Great job with this story. I loved it...and that first song, I think I have heard...Laters!
Callalilies chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
Good! Sorry I wasn't able to beta this chapter last night, it was about 1 in the mroning when I got it and even beta readers have to sleep... sometimes :) Yeah, I just need to figure out the formatting on my fic and then I 'll post it.
Anicka chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
I don't know either of those songs...so I can't exactly vote, but nice and sad chapter. Laters!
Callalilies chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
My Vote's Monday Morning Church. Ok, beta-ness has worn me out. It is SO late here. Good job! I'm going to sleep... *yawn* Hopefully I can finish "Daddy's Come Around" in th morning.
Free Hero chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
one more chappy...

take your time, it'll make the ending all the more... well.. brilliant... and (thinks) depends on how you go about it.
kaichi chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
O.O great plot luv the story keep going!
Callalilies chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
You're welcome. I'll send Chapter 10 back later tonight. Thanks for cleaning up that last bit! :) Ok, time to go read 10!
Anicka chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Nice! It is sad that Riza died though. *tear* Update soon!
Free Hero chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
hahahahahaha!

"THE RADIO JUST TURNED ITSELF ON!"

i love that. lol.
Callalilies chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Riza died! t.t oh noes!

Good job! Also: you probably have a song in mind for her funeral, but the one that came to my mind was "Prob'ly Wouldn't Be This Way" it fits so well!

p.s. I'll try again: blonde_beta_reader at yahoo dot com is the email and Daddy's Come Around is sung by Paul Overstreet.