Reviews for Five Years of Missing You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This was a nice story! I'm glad it had a happy ending! There's just one thing I have a bit of an issue with, and it's that you said all of Sam's "sadness from the last five years was gone in one touch". A deep sadness like that which lasted five years wouldn't just "go away" just like that, even if what was causing the sadness was resolved, especially since it sounds like Sam was depressed. I think it would be a good idea to reword that last line so it sounds more realistic. Of course, it's been so long since you wrote this, that it would be understandable, and unsurprising, if you decided not to bother with that.
Mitchie chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Please make Danny Stay! This was the sort of story I needed: a DP story with a happy ending!
francesthehuman chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was so sad *sniffle sniffle* but had a really cute ending
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
My friend told me about this story at lunch one day and Ive been wanting to read it ever since. You didn't disappoint! Good job! I loved it :)
starr1095 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
aw that was so sweet and fluffy i loved it please do a sequel loved it
4k101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
very cute staory!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
that was flipping awsome! .
unitydragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i rare for a stort to make me cire but this one was just good enouf to do that cangats
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Darn you. I have put myself on a mission to read every single story where they have children. So of course I couldn't just ignore this one, even though I knew it would make me cry (nearly, anyhow). Sorry. I'm not really complaining about you; I actually loved the story. I'm just not a big fan of Angst or Tragedy...but I HAD to read it!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I loved this story. Very nicely done.
midnight-heart chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
aw, how sweet?
177624601 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was so sweet, I think you gave me cavities. As I like to say, "I love fluff, and that was a peanut butter and fluff sandwich."
MegaSliferSlacker7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
AW! SAD AT FIRST THEN A HAPPY ENDING! HOW SWET!
animaluver chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
It was great.
Airame Phantom chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow. That was beautiful. Wow, you amde me say beautiful. That doesn't usually happen. I got to say, it was a wonderful fic.