Reviews for Within Me
Jess Maximoff chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Update soon. I want to see how Bura and Jeice get along.
Jess Maximoff chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Why does Bura die? And how?
Jess Maximoff chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
S'Okay I guess. Trunks and Pan don't belong toether. Trunks should be with Marron. Pan is WAY to young. Pan and Uub should be dating. When will you put Jeice in?
Jess Maximoff chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it.
Karete chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
You know me...I'm too lazy to log in. P

Brilliant as always. Saku as an angel...I knew about it but still can't beleive it. BTW, what happened to Z-kun? Do we ever get to find out?

And I still love the bit about D and the post-its. It's one of my favourite scenes ever.

Oh, and cause I'm too lazy, could you please stick your name next to mine in the 'editied' bit on DOF? You've gone over them again and improved them since I passed them on to you, so it's not really fair that people think I did the only editing.
Lonely In Gorgeous chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Oh, I like this so far, I'm not really *that* into Bra centred fiction, to be honest, but this has something... This chapter had a real atmospheric feel to it (that's a lame way to put it, but merh) ...yuhs, so anyway, I'm off to read Chapter Three, ta ra!

:]
Leanne chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Short chapter. make the next one longer. can't wait. )
Caith chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
hmm...yes, yes, interesting... *reads further*

"You're late.." HEY! WAIT JUST A GODDAMN MINUTE!

Caithion: Hm. It appears I am internet famous.

Caith: ..itai.. ; Nice to see some new stuff, Star! I don't mind that Caithion's here, he just gave me a mini-heart attack.

Caithion: And yet you are still living.

Caith: ...Don't make me take out the author bat.
ladybugg chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Yes this is still as mysterious as it was the first time around, and yes I'm still loving it. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the awesome work, and update soon. Laters
Leanne chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
this seems nothing like the first one. haha. i can't wait for the next chapter! by the way, whose blood was on bra's cheek?
Rose Kitty chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Ooh. This is going pretty good so far, and I love the concept of a mystery/thriller tying in with the whole dbz stuff. Keep it up.
severussweetie chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
OMG!...still hooked...this is freakin' awesome! I love it! This is like one huge mystery!
severussweetie chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
OMG! That is so freakin' sad! She's dead! Vegeta's gonna have a fit! Okay...you got me...I'm hooked...lol!
leanne chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
i cant wait for your next installment. please post it soon! i've also read the old version...this seems completely different (not that the old one was bad) and i'm really curious at how this one will turn out.
Vladgurl chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
That was really interesting, even though i don' know whats really going on, dreams are weird man. Well look forward for the next chapter anyhow. Maybe then i'll get some answers.

-Vlade