Reviews for You've Got Wings Baby
Lolabelle26 chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Hehehe, the painting song.

update soon please! I'm such a Beginings junkie.
You've Got Wings Baby chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Since my pen name is also the name of your story, I felt obligated to submit a review. I loved it! It's really great. Sometimes, people try to turn situations into something else that turns out in their favor, but most of the time, it doesn't work. You did it perfectly. I envy you.
mcknightbabiie chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
that sounds better than the thing that did happen lol ;)
LoVeLuKe chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
i liked it :-)

But... you're gonna take it slow? how slow? you're not gonna take it until Raincoat are you? cuz that would REALLY suck
Robinpoppins chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
So, I just came across your story and I already love it. I like the pace you set up and I agree with you; things should go slow with LL getting together. I always find myself getting a little disappointed in stories where they get together too fast. I like the build-up, the drama. That's why I always thought it was perfect that LL got together at the end of season 4. That's 4 years of build-up for us, baby!

That said, my favorite stories have always been the "what could've happened if..." and you starting from the very first episode is an interesting idea. I liked how you turned the whole Joey situation into a bit of flirting and a whole lotta denial. You seem to share my belief about early season LL as well. I always thought that they were so deep in denial that they might as well be drowning, esp Lorelai, but deep down, they had an inkling that there might be something between them.

So, enough of me rambling...I liked what you have so far and I hope to see more soon. I'll be loyally tuning in.
captain austen chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
I really like the idea and the pace. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
GilmoreGirljavajunkie chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Great Chapter! I love that your not rushing it. Update soon!

~Bre.
XXCuddly SweetheartXX chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
great. i it!

kate
eaglesfreak17 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
more please! and by more i also mean luke and lorelai interaction. i like your story a lot! it's very very good.
LLfreak chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
liked it please write more:D
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
you're going to update this right? please say yes! *shakes magic eight ball*...just kidding, i dont have one of those...but really, you HAVE to update this story!
softhallelujahs chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
So far, I like, I like. Hahah, please continue, you did a good job!
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Sogood i cant wait for more!
oywiththepoodles4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Don't make it a one shot it is a good story. good job!
bokayjunkie chapter 1 . 7/24/2006