Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Great story! It's bittersweet and I like that. It's true what you said about there being too many Rose depressed fics. I think she would be unhappy for a while but with time she would get over it. Sort of.
hydref05 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Yay, a post Doomsday fic with a positive outlook. Good thought that Rose would remember the Doctor telling her to have a fantastic life. Nice little fic.
Pinfire chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Yes, thank you. I also am SO SICK of stories where Rose quits on life, because she is nothing without the Doctor. BARF! And frankly, the stories where they somehow reunite are almost as annoying. The show is going to move on from "Rose as companion" and I wish more writers would too. There's so much more to the series than Rose/Doctor, together forever!

I like to think of Rose doing well in her life in a new world, and the Doctor having helped her to do that. They helped each other; now both must move on to new adventures.
New Who Review chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Good job on a short fic, but I will always be a romantic at heart. I still like reading 101 ways for them to get together again - keeps me adjusted and happy! Besides, I have a feeling from the advance stuff I have been reading that Martha Jones is not going to be nearly as fun as Rose. Thank goodness for DVD's ans the first two seasons with ROSE and Doctor's Nine and Ten.
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
:-) Sorry to be the perpetrator of some of those fics you're sick of! (And I'm hip-deep in the midst of one right now!)

As a moving-on fiction, this was well-done. Doesn't resolve the particular ache that so many of us have over the end of Series 2; but you did this very nicely.