Reviews for Waited Too Long
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Still hoping you'll finish this someday :)
mygh91 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Oh Daisy there is no way you can convince Enos you can be a bitch sometimes, he just won't ever see that even if your being one to him,
mygh91 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I wonder if I review each chapter is you can be convinced to work on this story again!
WENN9366 chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
NNNOOOOOOOOO! I just read this - love the Enos and Daisy storyline - but there's no updates for 3 YEARS? Ack! Please, don't leave poor Enos hanging. (And I love the rest of the story, too). It's never too late to work on it... please?
mygh91 chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
More more more!
twinkie-lasher chapter 13 . 8/26/2010
I'm with Daisy. I remember how built he was back then. I would have wanted to peek, too. Anybody ever seen the episode Enos In Trouble? He wore a brown tshirt in that ep. Looked TOO good.
T.S. Blue chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
As painful as that was to watch, I'm glad to see Bo giving in to his grief. Seems like he's needed to for a long time. I'm not sure Luke would want him to marry someone he didn't love for any reason, and maybe Bo will come to see that now that he's "told" Luke how he feels.

Daisy, at least, has Enos to catch her when she stumbles. Which is good; Bo's placed a mighty (and unintentional) burden on her by giving her the General.
Wild320 chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
I just read your story and at first I wasn't sure I'd like it with when Luke died, but you did a really good job bringing the characters out. I look forward to more and hope you update soon.
enosgalpal chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
I love how this story is turning out. Whew! for a minute there I thought Daisy and Enos would have to speed up the marriage. Keep it coming, I can't wait to see what happens next. Is there a relationship in the works between Bo and Mary? God bless, Marilyn
DixieDavenport chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Like with this story and the funeral I just dealt with there are so many different layers of concern and dealing with, that it makes it that more believable. Keep up the good work.
DixieDavenport chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
You are doing just fine and really shows what Bo and Daisy would have gone through under these circumstances!
DixieDavenport chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Great chapter! After just dealing with a death in our fire department family this is hitting home in more than a couple of ways. I wanted Assistant Chief a few years ago when the now chief was the assistant and failed to do what I thought he should have, but I NEVER wanted it because we buried an assistant chief! I was voted in last week and hope to do better than the last 2 or 3 we've had!
DixieDavenport chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Being a 100 % DOH fan since the first airing of the first show, I can live with the explanation of Aunt Lavinia and Martha. This was a good chapter, and seeing Bo step 'up to plate' with Mary just may get him through this. Looking forward to seeing what situation the States have!
DixieDavenport chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Great chapter so far -now that I have my settings right I can review again more often. I don't normally read stories where Luke is written out so soon but I'm trying.
i1976 - blu notte chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
Beautiful. I can't say anything else. Beautiful.

Thanks for this story... even if Luke's death saddened me so much. Fortunately there are Enos and Daisy to cheer me up. :-)