Reviews for Devils in Diapers I Don't Run a Sitting Service!
guesst chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans 10:9-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus's name 4 his sake amen
hi chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
watching William bingham living faith network 68 pray for God inspired service
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Babies are cute but evil at the same time! like the one standing on the couch! wait... oh no...
JossyRose chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
LOL I think you made Clockwork crazy in this story. But it's funny anyway. Plz read my Danny Phantom !
serin2 chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Your story is barely coherent. BARELY.

You need to separate your scenes, preferably with a line break, this will help your readers adjust to each one and understand what you have written.

Also, while your humor is amazing, I think your story could use a bit more 'in depth' description. And sticking 'alternet' and 'original' in front of names in rapid sequence can confused you readers more than help. Find new words to separate them.

One last thing... too much plot, too fast. You should tease your readers with small bits of information (preferably over whole/several chapter(s) depending on it's importance) before you reveal major plot points.

ja ne!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 6/27/2009

Where's Wulf and Dani? Cujo too. Dani could be adopted by the Fentons. Danny hasn't even realized he somehow befriended Fright Knight and I think Walker. Heh. Brandon aka Box Ghost and Vlad should remain his friends. I think Danny should befriend Ember, Skulker, and Technus. After all Danny was stressed. Pariah does not seem evil just strict.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Hehe. Loved how Walker's OOC.
Mrs.Masters chapter 12 . 11/15/2006
Ok, less confusing! Awesome! This is getting better and better!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
Hey, that was a pretty quick update! Sweet!

So, is the sibling rivalry the only thing that needs to be settled now? I can't remember.

Ah, Ember's so close to getting her memories! Can't wait to see what happens when she gets them back. _ Will Technus be heartbroken?

Great chapter!

-UR :-)
Mrs.Masters chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
Ok, still confused, but it's great! So cool! So funny!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
cool chappie. i dont mind bout the background history tho, i'm really into ancient egypt; i wanted to be an egypttologist one day, but i'm more or less leaning towards something else, i forgot wat it was tho, but it's something totally different. o yea, now i remember, it was computer graphic designer. hehe, :P. i wonder if Danny's gonna fall asleep or if he's gonna stay awake to find that pa-sheri reached him. hmm...

thx,

brittney
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
Yeah, thanks to you my perception of Clockwork is completely ruined. . But I love it.

Awe, I can't wait to see what the letter is! Glad one demension/timeline is okay. -_-; This will be significantly less confusing now.

Ha! Another evil sibling! How ever did Pariah keep those three under control...

Another great chapter.

-UR :-) ... MAN SKIRT!
MysticalTears chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Oee, I want to read more! How dare you to use a cliff-hanger! So... you're going to write all day...? Cool I'm so bored today xD I don't have much updates except when it's from you ;.; So write! NOW! Mwahahahahaha!
MysticalTears chapter 10 . 11/7/2006
Lol

"GHOSTS!"

"SHUT UP!"

They should really say it in the series once... Anyway... great story- To bad for your birthday though ( maybe you should move it to next week or something like that. Then you won't get sick!
Mrs.Masters chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
Ok, slightly less confusing than the last chapter, but still confusing. Oh, well, I"m sure I'll figure it out eventually!