Reviews for Forbidden Longing
ULTRA SONIC chapter 37 . 4/15
And finally the aftermath...

Well, at least they all got off Coruscant safely and they're on their way to a very familiar medical facility.

And given that Padme shouldn't be too far away from her due date, it makes more sense for them to head there, especially if she goes into labor.

With Obi-Wan and the medical droids - I gotta say, from what I could tell, it seems that the damage Anakin inflicted on Obi-Wan was more extensive than what it seemed. But either way, Anakin better be ready, since now the gloves are off and Obi-Wan is now going to kill, not dominate or anything else, just kill.

With Serra - that was really heartbreaking, and it shows yet another example of how plain ridiculous the Jedi Code is in regards to attachments. You can't cut yourself off from emotion. Emotions are a part of you whether you like it or not. And in the case of losing someone you love. Grieve and mourn for them, and then after the fact, move forward and keep their memories alive in your heart so it can give you strength to keep going.

And given that our heroes did lose a lot within the span of several hours, they still have each other, and they will need that bond to get through the dark times that are now about to brew. But with Luke and Leia coming into the world, hope is still shining.

Awesome chapter, looking forward the next one!
marthakun95 chapter 37 . 3/30
I would've loved if you could've add Ahsoka into this, that way she'll fill up the hole that Obi Wan left in Anakin.
Resikat chapter 37 . 3/1
As always, your writing is simply genius and I can't get enough of it. This chapter might have been short and a transition but it was also so detailed and well written. I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
sexystarwarslover chapter 37 . 3/3
Even though it was a short chapter, i found this to be an great read and connecting the aftermaths of the battles so well and planning the next stage but it looks like Obi Wan/Vader has a vendetta and it will be interesting to see what happens with the pursuit of Anakin. LOVED the Anakin and Padme scene, so romantic and beautiful! :) and the Anakin and Serra scene with him comforting her and I like the idea of having Anakin and Serra as a brother sister relationship
pronker chapter 37 . 3/2
Good to see Anakin being strong, as they need him and he steps up to the plate for the remaining Jedi and the good folk of the galaxy.
Mireilles3 chapter 37 . 3/2
Oooooh :) update! Yeah! Nice transition with great characterizations :) and very intriguing twists :)

Dare we hope for the twins and the new parents next ? I look forward to seeing this mature/scarred Ani being a father at last :)

More soon, please!
pronker chapter 36 . 1/24
Good way to end the chapter - Anakin has put Padme ahead of his justified desire for revenge. Happy writing on the conclusion of your story!
pronker chapter 34 . 1/24
Seminal chapter - and I'm glad to see Roan Shryne survive, I always liked him.
ULTRA SONIC chapter 36 . 1/12
First off, let me say that from the first chapter to this recent one, this story has been quite an interesting one.

With what Obi-Wan did to Anakin...I don't have any words for it. And as disgusting as it was, it did end up saving Anakin from a much worse fate, surprisingly enough. And it was good that Anakin came around to that realization himself.

Yoda and Windu's attitude for most of this story is so off-putting I want to Force-Punch both of those idiots. I mean, not to sound like a broken record, but attitudes like theirs is part of the reason Sidious consolidated control so easily. And Yoda's pathetic retorts to Shaak Ti when they were arguing only emphasizes that belief more.

But at the very least Anakin was able to get to the temple and decimate the majority of the 501st with help from Serra.

The Anakin/Obi-Wan smackdown was great, and I like that we the readers were able to root for Anakin to win, even though for a long while I didn't know how Anakin would be able to do it.

It's a shame that Padme's ship wasn't able to give Obi-Wan a headshot and finally finish him off, but that'd be too easy.

But at least they were able to catch him off-guard so Anakin could then trounce that has-been, and trounce him he did. And honestly, the only way to defeat a Sith Lord that has adapted to the Jedi Order's every move is to be unpredictable, a wild-card if you will. Only then does one have a better chance at beating a Sith.

When Yoda was suggesting that they leave Anakin behind, that really made me go, "Are you f*****g kidding me?" And given what Yoda said to Anakin a few chapters before about how Padme *is* his life-mate and responsibility now, that was really OOC for the Grand Master to say that, but I'm glad that both Aayla and Shaak Ti supported Padme in her decision to go retrieve Anakin before leaving. Especially on Aayla's part.

And so Anakin manages to get on board and our ragtag group can finally get out of dodge. One thing's for sure, the next time Obi-Wan and Anakin meet, Obi-Wan will probably kill him.

But at least between saving the remaining younglings, and getting the few good senators off Coruscant, there's still hope. The only things I'm wondering now are 1) How are Anakin and Padme gonna be able to get the latter's family off Naboo? Jobal, Ruwee, Sola, Darred, Ryoo, and Pooja can't stay there now that Sidious has complete control. 2) Where are our power couple going to go hide, since Coruscant and Naboo are out of the question.

But I guess we'll see how things pan out in the final 9/10 chapters. If/when you do the vignettes, I do hope that we Luke coming into his own, and along with being trained by his dad, I hope that Luke has other mentors in Qui-Gon's ghost, and in Shaak Ti and Aayla.

Keep up the good work Lilac and PH316!
KittyKati1 chapter 36 . 1/4
Please continue soon :)
Mireilles3 chapter 36 . 1/3
Oh oh :) so we're moving into post-rots times now :)

Great AU duel, dear :) and glad that Padme won everyone's support against Yoda :)

More soon, please!
sexystarwarslover chapter 36 . 1/1
WHOA WHAT A CHAPTER! really nearly thought Anakin was going to kill Obi Wan for sure at the end there but he made the right choice and left before they were all captured and Padme took the risk to go back for him so he didn't risk it.
That fight was THRILLING if not SHRIVING because seeing these two it was like *shivers* how the mighty had fallen {meaning Obi Wan} it was described in great detail i felt like it could see it in my eyes, WOW and poor Yoda, unable to defeat Sidious, what is going to happen. funny that Aayla was going to smack him if he told her to leave Anakin behind YEAH go Aayla!
Cannot wait to see what happens next!
sexystarwarslover chapter 35 . 6/27/2013
OMG WHAT A CHAPTER! I was in sheer shock and horror, poor Sabe! how could Obi Wan do that! the darkness consumed him no! SO RELIEVED when Anakin and Yoda showed up right before Padme or anyone else could get hurt YAY! the fights were so well written and constructed and the add in with Aayla and her own revenge against Obi Wan, uh oh better watch out Obi! she's mad but Anakin will stop him!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 35 . 6/26/2013
Ah, cliff hanger! Damn! Update quick!
YBR.Horse chapter 35 . 6/26/2013
Awesome chapter! I loved it!