Reviews for Burning Reminders
bonnyblew chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
reviewing for the almighty cliffhanger /o/
Salysha chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I would want to see more of this story so much. There is a kind of awkwardness that's really well portrayed through the dialogue, like in these bits:

- "I'm going to take a shower. Can we- like go right after?"

- "Please don't get in here."
A pause.
"Okay… Sorry." Leon finally said.

It got me curious, and the suspense of this premise is killing. I have no idea where this is going (or was going), and the scenario intrigues me. That "shit-for-brains" for Luis' survival story was murder, and you have these moments when the sadness is so close, like when Leon suggests Luis should spare his money for better use, like... food. That thought just stops. Talk about creating an atmosphere for a story.

Stunning work, as always.
AzariyaBernhard chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
aww why is being so stubborn!

he should let leons sexy muscles protect him!

lol i still luv them tho!

and ur awesum story!
AzariyaBernhard chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
:Q im drooling! lol

my god that was awesum!

sooooooooooo hot tooo!
AzariyaBernhard chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
*squeals* Luis X Leon!

gots to read next chapter!

but first i gotta clean my nose bleed!

Artistically Insightful chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Help me out with the spanish please
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
WTF? You just ruined resident evil for everyone you sick son of a b*, they are men 4 crying out loud *THROWS UP*
Dark-Huntress Moony chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
GAH! that ending! this was a good story. there needs to be more! Leon throwing Luis over his shoulder and taking him anyway!
Dragonite Himura no Tenshi Ryu chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
:( Been almost three years since you touched this really great and well balanced story. I hope you're planning on pick it up again.
DillyShilly chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I adore these two as a couple, and they're quickly becoming a runner up as my OTP, so I /really/ love this story. It's great, and yummy, and I can't wait to read more of it when it's updated.
TehAwesomeness chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I love this story. I must have read it like 20 times. lol too me long enough to review XD but seriously, realyy good.
Devils Melody chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
I really like it. I would like to see where this goes too. YOu have talent. The looks might have been a little off, but that's fine. Keep up the good work. The plot it great so far.

Val Skia chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Good. Nicly written. 9 out of 10 for the yaoi(and overall). NO! Luis! Go with leon! lol leon help! LOL. Yay! He's not dead .. Nicely done.
Ryuutarouchan chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Really liked this, except... Leon's a brunette, not a blonde... it's light brown but it's still brown. Kind of kills the mood when every time that pops up my mind is going "No... that's wrong"

But it's still awesome and hot and sexy.
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 3 . 7/8/2007