Reviews for In Memoriam
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Man i didn't review to this one either...Anyways...Good Story, I loved the ending, it was so funny! Keep on writing SonicxAmy stories as much as you can! I think this is your best Sonamy story yet!
Krissey-da-Cougar chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
THAT IS FUNNY! _ Good story-really enjoyable! _
DBZManiac chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMG!Dis story was so sad at the beggining and da middle but I luved the end! SonicAmy 4 life!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Aww! What a very nice story! ) I esp. liked the ending, LOL. Kawaii and sweet, and, once again, very nice! :D
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
i like this story. u did really well and i hope 2 read more stories of urs. keep up the good work.
chelsea1492 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Such a lovely story! Beautiful! I really love it!
Hime-koi chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Great story! The best I've read in a month and I go on fanfiction every day! I'm putting you and your story on my Favs!

Write another plz!
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow... definatly a different sort of son/amy, yet it appeals to my taste! Definatly worth reading!
cutsipie chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
aw... _ cute story, and nice vocabulary and descriptions
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This fic is wonderful. _ You shouldn't be so hard on yourself cause your stories/chapters usually turns out to be great in the end anyway even though you think otherwise lol.

I like how you explained Sonic's past and the reason why he's acting a bit weird. It's a bit different from what I'm used too. I don't think the characters are OOC. I mean Amy can be persistent and Sonic seems like the guy who don't want to show his emotions and all that so it makes sense to me. The part when Sonic was explaining what happened to him as a kid almost had me in tears (for real it did) since it's pretty sad to lose your family and all.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2