Reviews for Walking with Ghosts
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ow! Liked it, though I feel sorry for Sirius... And, I want to note, this is exactly what I thought a Remus/Sirius relationship would be -only without Tonks, coz I imagine them a lot younger, still at Hogwarts.
Vitreum chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I think that Remus is too the kind of guy to tell a woman that he loves him! I liked this story. Very prettily written.
krumfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was amazing...and I know you know it! Just fab
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You know, I've read at least a dozen stories with a triangle of sorts featuring these two, but yours is the only one that hit all the cadences right and managed to totally capture the dynamic in a way that seemed believable, particularly in a RLNT way. The bitterness comes from all the right avenues, and you have a very good way of bringing it across. I love Tonks' line that Sirius hates her because she's shagging Remus, not because Remus is shagging her. It's perfect, because there is a difference in the perception.

Beautifully done! Popping in and out of the last challenge to read and write, I missed this one; so I'm really glad you posted it here! :)
Bardlover chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
The only story with R/S mentions that I've ever liked. It was fantastic. Kudos to you.
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I think that was wonderful. Beautifully written, and striking.