Reviews for Lost Girls
I like it
nikatsu chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Beautifully written.
fallenmelody chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This oneshot is so powerful and emotional, Sam. It's really well-written and it's just so amazing. There's no other word for it :)
angeldylan628 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I remember reading this fic...but I never reviewed which is a shame because it deserves more recognition than it's been given. It's easy for a writer to tap into a single character on a show, but what you've done here is addressed all three on deeper levels than most give to even one. It's just extremely rare. Total kudos for that. You almost make me want to read your Brucas fics, but I don't think I could bring myself to do it. lol. Keep writing though, you're one of the best out there.

Christina

P.S. I especially love your Pathan fic.
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Damn, that was good. I'm impressed. And tragic, which is a must in a oneshot. PLus I haven't talked to you in forever... How's it going?
Joanna chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow, this said everything i was thinking after the shocking season finale and more. each of the voices are dead on and my heart breaks for their anguish. leaves me counting the days until the show premieres.
TypoKween chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Dang girl that was hella sad but SO GOOD! The writing was excellent. This fic has tons of potential and I hope you write a sequel or expand this into a chapter fic. Either way this was awesome and I loved it. Great job, thanks for writing! ;)
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
The last lines of each persons. I don't think it could have been more perfect. It's almost as if, to symbalize how fallen apart the Brooke/Peyton/Luke situation is, you had to have this horrible thing happen to Haley and Nathan. It worked beautifully. Haley could lose everything, but hasn't yet. Brooke is on her way there but still has some hope. But Peyton, Peyton feels like she's completely alone. Maybe that's why I've always liked Peyton best out of all the characters. she has the most potential to be and usually is the most angsty. And that's what I tend to lean toward. As is made obvious by my stories.

You know what the crazy thing is though? I was so close to not reading this. It's depressing to me that you still write but you're still disappeared from CI. I mean... I'm happy you still write cause I guess that's showing your life isn't as crazy as it was the last time I talked to you... but we really do miss you over there.

Ok... I'm gonna stop with the guilting. And say that I'm glad I did read this. It was damn near flawless... but then... that's how most of your writing is. So I shouldn't be suprised. But somehow still am. And jealous of course. ;)

Anyway... I suck at ending reviews. Just like I suck at ending answering machine messages. So I'm just gonna say bye.
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
wow. Is this a one shot? I hope not. It's really good and would make a great chapter reading! I hope you UD, and if so, soon!
EllaBella18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Sam I loved it.
jojogirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
It was beautiful. It broke my heart in one way and mended it in another. I ship B/L ridiculously in this fandom and still...when I watched the finale and the breakdown of Peyton's and Brooke's friendship I coulnd't help but wonder if something bigger had not been lost already. Like the bond these two had. And the flaws in Brooke's and Lucas' relationship. And if sometimes this might be bigger than the love they have. And if maybe this love, however grand it may be might not tear them apart because of everything around them.

I'm writing a B/L future fic as of right now and it's a lot about the unresolved issues between Peyton and Lucas as well.

I think you did an amazing job with her point of view. I mean you got Brooke down to a notch but that's not suprising, having read your previous fics. What really blew me away was your Peyton. This girl felt so damn familiar.

And I also realized that my Peyton writes herself easily. I'm not really a big fan of her on the show but there's a part of me that is SO much like her and I loved how your writing made me realize that.
prettygirl33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
aw i hope its a brucas story
Michelsita chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
And your words touched me... and I was on that waiting room too, feeling helpless, desperate and hopeful at the same. Watching my life and my loves through my eyes, things were getting clear and I wanted to just hold my breath til this is over. Because this was one of those defiant moments, the ones you remember always, there was a life before this and a life after this, and you're too scared because there's nothing you can do, you'll have to wait for it to happen, praying your life is still bearable after this.

Thanks for writing these words, painfuly beautiful is the only way I can describe it.
somuchforyou chapter 1 . 7/24/2006