Reviews for Obsession
Sweet Cari chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Hmmm..this is one of the few fanfics I've seen where T.K.'s the bad guy...now that he's killed Davis, who will be his next victim?
orange sodap0p chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Totally didn't except that! Well. Okay, TK's now a little less believable, but you did say there's a reason for it, so I'm reading with an open mind )
orange sodap0p chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh whoooa! I really like how you are writing TK's perspective. You write him like a normal human being and not like a saint. I love that his finds people annoying, gets frustrated, and doesn't have the best bond with his brother. This story feels so much more real because of it.
Charles chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
What an amazing fanfic! PLEASE! CONTINUE IT!
blackandblood chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
okay, now im really wondering who hikari likes. at first i thought about it, but then kinda brushed it off for a while. but now i don't know if she likes ken, or matt, or koushiro...i'll find out eventually though. keep up the good work. i look forward to the next chapter
blackandblood chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
good chapter. feel kinda sorry that hikari's so upset, but davis had it coming (what can i say, im evil) on to the next chapter
blackandblood chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
once again, good chapter. wonder if anyone will put two and two together...oh well, as long as takeru doesn't get caught, then who cares? _ see ya
blackandblood chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
awesome chapter. im so happy that tk killed davis _ don't get me wrong, i don't hate davis. but come on, tk belongs with kari. and i wouldn't worry about you being reported for not changing the rating. its fine and suitable in my opinion. but then again, it takes a lot to disturb and freak me out.
blackandblood chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hello, i just recently checked this story out and so far i think its great _ i like takeru being all jealous and homicidal like that. now im on to the other chapters. laterz
Dragomir Despard chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
YAY you updated. oh the suspence is killing me!

everyone's in character, it's really good. Taichi and Kari have such a nice relationship, it's adorable.
Lord Pata chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Whoa you sure forgot this one, for what I did read on the reviews it's been like two years since you posted the chapter before this new one o.o

Then again I'm not one to talk I'm on the same ship with my fics lol

Anyhow I still can't swallow the idea of TK being a murderer and more when the ones he is killing are his own friends and fellow digidestined.

What Patamon would think when he learns his partner became a murderer because he wanted Kari to be with him? that sure will be a shocker for the little guy o.o

I said that of Patamon because you made a tiny digimon related part on this chapter, I'm talking of Kari's nightmare about the dark area, I don't know if the digimon will appear, is just that my guess for Kari to want to talk with Izzy is maybe to get a digigate open so she can go and tell Veemon about Davis being killed.

Still... *sighs* really I can't imagine TK like that :(
puasluoma chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
um...
Dragomir Despard chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Hii, i just noticed this story hasn;t been updated in two years, so i guess you've given up on it. Oh i just realised its no longer 2008, so that makes three years.

I would really like to read more, so if you can be bothered dragging out this story when your obviously sick of it, i would appreciate it.

Maybe your dead, thats why you haevn't updates. Oh crap what if you are and your parents read this and get really upset? Well if you are dead, I'm sorry.

yeah none of your stories have been updated since 06 :O

please don't be dead. x
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aww kari's so cute, i love her. In every other fanfic she's supposed to be nerdy with only one friend, i think you did her better.

The First person's going well, i find it eaiser to write in first than third. Keep it up. Length is good, longer than most and better to.

Poor TK, i think it's a bit fa fetched that he's willing to kill for Kari though, but if he really loves her... :S

xx
Bluefields chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
I can't help but think that Takeru's gonna die in the middle of his mission and that Kari's gonna end up with Ken...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »