Reviews for The Fourth Reason
forget the rest chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
All I can think of now are the poor Oreos.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Love love love i love this story
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I loved this story. Had a bit of everything
mbembet chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
awesome story! definitely one of the best BMWW fic i've ever read :)
Coldbee chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Wow, this is definitely one of my favorite stories that you've written.
Midnight Equinox chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
aww this is amazing! i love this so much
myrthill chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
This is absolutely good. We usually see that Bruce try to stay away because of his own paranoia, and this is the first time that Diana is the one that actually initiate those fear from him, even if it's unintentional. Add to that you used the scene/atmosphere from the movie (which is totally irrelevant to the cartoon series but that's okay) which is a brilliant idea. I really love it
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That. Was. Fantastic! Very well done. :)
pinklen98 chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
such a cute ending!

amazing story :D
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
awesome story! love it
Stargatecrazy chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Loved it! Absolutely loved it! lol

Have I mentioned that I love this fic? *grin* Really sweet!

BMWW forever!

SGC
Hepburn chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
Hi I loved your story, it really combined the return of Superman with other events nicely. It goes without saying that I love Wonder Womand and Batman together. They seem perfect for each other. Thanks for your words... it was a treat to read. :)
Emilio chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Once again, I've loved reading one of your stories. You've got a gift! My favorite is your portrait of batman. He is one of the hardest characters to actually write. I've seen it too often done poorly to think otherwise. But you nail his personality very well. You make the couple sound not only believable, but the only logical possibility based on their personalities. Great job.
Dmik33 chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Great! How funny that I laughed the most when Bruce showed his Oreo!
Beth Keithly chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
That was great fun! Thank you. I really enjoyed it. And the Oreos were priceless!