Reviews for Do You Remember?
Person chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That ain't a question!
walutahanga chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Really lovely one shot. It's only the best writers who can pack so much emotion into so little, and this is like a punch to the gut - you know, in a good, not-hurting sort of way.
Ri-kun chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Hm... I really liked this, but I think it could be stretched out a bit more. Maybe into a full chapter, at least. I'd really like to see you turn this into a full conversation between the two.

Don't get me wrong, though. I liked it a lot.

Thanks!
Carayzee Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow. Simply amazing writing style, RD. I am in awe of your poetic talent. And it's a totally believable situation too! April hanging with the Guys and suddenly wondering how they felt at first mutation. I seriously think it would behoove (sp?) the creators to put a scene like that in one of the episodes. Anywho, I worship you for your prose. Excellent writing.

Carayzee Anonymous
lulu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Hey! this was nice short and kinda cute lol thank you for posting it!
Swallowraven chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow. 100 words long and one of the most powerful things I've read here. That's writing, my friend.
Jo Dawn chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Awesome, my dear. Purely awesome. Like Rein said, so little words... Such BIG meanings.

Great job. :)

Jo
greshunkai chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
short, but very sweet! and good. hoping you can keep the promise(threat?) of more such tasty little you.
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
this was a pretty cute one. Keep up the good work.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
- Wow, short - one hundred three words - but - wow - powerful.

'hen, I could see!' Packed with sublime truth and oh so - poignant!

You may be participating in something fun and whatnot, but - seriously - you have such a way to say so much with so few words.

GAH, I'm going to remove all my stories because to think something this small could make me almost weep with it's simplistic depth, makes any drabble I write meaningless.

JK, I won't take mine down, but I will enjoy reading anything you throw our way from now on through the story alert.

Can't wait for the next toss.

*Rein slips her hand into her catchers mitt and crouches expectantly, so she'll be ready for the next one!*

Great job!