Reviews for Encore
Phoenix Soar chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Yep, I thought it was "a'ight" like you put it. lol But in a really really really good way. :D A little cheesy at some parts (or maybe that's just me. I always feels a little squirmy if characters say too romantic things to one another), but it was definitely a very enjoyable fic.

Good ending, too. Nicely done :D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That was great! Good job.(:

Angeliica
chocolatebearturk chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Once again, blown away! -screams as she goes through an open window- That's Oliver's entrance in reverse order. XD No, I really liked it. I will say that the story seemed a bit muddled. Would Miley's dad really let her go on for another encore if she was crying like that? Would Miley be willing? Would Oliver be allowed to go out into the pulic with "Hannah"? Those are just a few minor things, however. The story was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. And your songs were very nice! o

Also, I believe I know the song from Dumbo. I cried. And my favorite Disney movie (and when I say "Disney movie" I mean one of the old cartoon musical-ish movies.) happens to be Beauty and the Beast. I cried for that one, too. o You are not alone in your Disney fetish.
Penny chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I love the story. I never thought of "Baby Mine" as a romantic love song, but it is one of my favorite Disney songs ever. Though this is way more dramatic than the show is allowed to be, I think you managed to get everyone in character. Miley and Oliver are my favorite characters on the show so I am glad you used them for your story. I think that you are one of the best fanfic writers for the Hannah Montana section, so please continue to write.
Kumori Doragon chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I love it! Must favorite so I can read it again! *squeals like a fangirl*

KD
Cyrus Fan No. 1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I LOVED IT,LOVED IT,LOVEDIT!
x14xERIKAx14x chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
aww was rite! i soo totally read this story and when I found out i didn't review it, i was all like, "what?" and reread the story and reviewed it again, so yay! yur story is reviewed by me! yay lol. hhehehe yur an awesome writer! review ya later
Juicymaniac chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
i thought the story was great. It made me cry!

that's it you're on my fav. author's list

and u'r story

made it 2 Favorite Stories list

it was great

i think u should make more stories w/moliver

And a sequal 4 this,just a suggestion
jaci chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
hey this is mileyandoliver from i have read this story only like ten times! i love it! its ADORABLE! you should write more! anyways i love it and keep up the great work! i also like some of you other fanfics... my second favorite is The Flaw!
Michiri chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
OMG! I cried. I CRIED. And it takes A LOT to make me cry. This is like the first/second fanfiction I've cried about. One was mine. So it doesn't count.

I loved those songs. I wrote a Hannah song for my Jake oneshot, but it wasn't nearly as good. (BTW, I have switched my Miley pairing loyalty to completely Moliver.)

You have inspired me to write an Aw Moliver fic! YAY FOR YOU.

Just saying. This is probably one of those "odd" reviews you mentioned. xD
Sidhe-Anomaly chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Gah! WTF? I never reviewed this and it's one of my fave fanfics. Hit me? Now? It's official: I suck.

But now I'm not gonna suck, because I am reviewing! Yay!

Anyways... this is just so fluffy, it makes me all warm and happy inside. Miley and Oliver are just way cute! XD Especially when Oliver sings to her in the end... just aw! Love, love, love this!
Sidhe-Anomaly chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
So, apparently I suck and never reviewed this chapter. Now I'm thinking I never reviewed the second chapter either. Hm... weird.

Anyways, you know I love this! And if you don't, let me tell ya: I LOVE THIS!

Your writing flows so well and it just... captivates the reader. I can actually see this happening. It's so good! XD

Now onto review the next chapter!
colourmexgab chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
-cries hysterically-

that..-sniff-.. was beautiful! ;_; thank you.
Here'sToRightNow chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
im usually i LillyOliver person but this was very good!
Deputy Caryl chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
u should make a sequal with lilys reaction! i truely loved this fanfiction!

nomad