Reviews for Broken wings Vol 2: Beleive
Viva La Brookie chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
wow, this was an awesome chapter!

and it wasnt to soap-opearish.

anyways you should really think about continueing this story. (:

update soon please! ]
HoboAZ chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
man wen r u goin to update please do please :(
gasmask888 chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
long time no see man nicely done i cant remember if i had already reveiwed this but i will reveiw it again anyway.

perfectly done but you might want to check some spelling here and there angel you got right in the end of the chapter but everywhere else you have angle but still great work on the story hope you continue it. oh and have ulrich sulk for a chep and mabey look back on things he has missed in his past, reasons why he did what he did and is about to do what he is going to do...that i will leave to you my friend
azaaran chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
wen r u goin to update this story its been almost a year and i want to no wat hapens so update please!
Padfoot chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
I liked it! :D
notcreativeenoughtomakeone chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
I love it when people push the envelope Thanks for the dedication, send the next chap to me when it's ready.
notcreativeenoughtomakeone chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
Yumi needs to figure out what she wants. Nice chapter. This is a good story.
Tourmaline91 chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
SHE GOT IN? WHAT IS SHE CRAZY?

Well how Ulrich took it was extremely unexpected...oh dear god.

lol!

Hey I love your gift, it's the best going away present ever!

Belivie it or not, but I'm gunna miss you. :( HEY! YOU SHOULD COME WITH ME! I'll pack you in my suitcase and tell my father that you're just a teddybear...a modern teddy bear. lol!

I can leave you in Santo Domingo so you can watch the chica's in the short shorts walk by...

WHOA!

Goodbye...

P.S: TELL ME WHAT YOUR NEW STORY IS ABOUT!
discontinued-evil81 chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Oh your evil. Holding the next chapter for ransom like that. Curse you! :) Poor Emily! I have to find out what happens! I don't know about you, but I completely support the Ulrich and Emily thing. I never really did buy into the whole Yumi Ulrich thing. I'm gonna get a whole bunch of angry Yumi x Ulrich fan hate mailing me soon because of that.
privateroberts12 chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Great Chapter and I think he should chase after Yumi. Because you have a jealous ex-wife (Emily) and that would cause her to go insane and get revenge, blah, blah.
Tourmaline91 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Whoa...you better get your typing on dude, because I will seriously hurt you If I leave without reading chapter Five. I mean, this angel guy sounds so much like William. I don't know why...but he just does! Wow, how weird.

Oh and you spelled Angel wrong everywhere in this chapter. :(

Also why did you place quotation marks on the HER part at the bottom. I'm not a HER I'm a HE!

Didn't I make that clear.

LOl, just kidding sir. :0
discontinued-evil81 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
so far so good. i am pleased with the path this is going. but are you going to return to Emily and Ulrich? what about Odd? is he gonna make an apperence, or is he dead or something.
2remember chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Good chapter. A brief interlude can help the story out, add something to the story that the main plot may not be able to.

One things been bothering me: angles? Or is it angels?
discontinued-evil81 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
i have thoroughly enjoyed reading these stories. it feels as if an experienced author was writing it. i certainly hope you continue on with it. you have gained me as a reader.
gasmask888 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
good job icy i can see where this could go man anyway just a self refresher didnt ulrich live in paris? along with odd (who i presume will be playing imfo swap) and i wonder if they are where they used to be 17 years before