Reviews for The Dividing Line
FuN FiFi chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
What a great action-packed/mystery story you've written here! I enjoyed reading every minute of it, and it didn't hurt that it featured my favorite HP pairing, HHr! :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jonuts chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Except...come on, the dude was ritually murdered. Hermione physically couldn't have done it in her condition. Here was far too much put into his murder. With Hermione's condition, she'd automatically move from suspect to second victim. His death was just far too elaborate to believe she could have done it as hurt as she was.
AllWasWell07 chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
LOVED IT!
AllWasWell07 chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
BAM...knew it. Tony...Antonin...i feel slightly smart haha
AllWasWell07 chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Hahahaha "Yes Hermione" lol
AllWasWell07 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Really Really good so far.
Now on to read the next chapters.
rk16 chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
really wonderful it
MeinGimli chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
nice story. just the ending i a bit too fast
Witherwings01 chapter 20 . 8/16/2011
Anthfan, all I can say is thank you. Just a wonderful story. I'll be keeping you on alert in the hopes you'll return to your unfinished work once you have the time and/or motivation.

Wings.
Witherwings01 chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Yep. Hermione is gonna kill him!

I'm torn between desperation to know how it ends and despondency that it will be over. I'll just have to keep stalking you until your muse for Fear Cloaked as Courage returns. ;)
Witherwings01 chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
Loved it! You got the monologing bad guy down to a T! I was about 75% of the way there with who the big bad was. I guessed it was the son, and that your hint about the picture and her vague recognition wasn't a throw away line, but Tony Jnr? That was a stroke of genius. Bravo.

However I do now have a more ores sing problem that the lateness of the hour - I have 10% battery left on the old iPad - so it'll have to be tomorrow that I finish your wonderful story.

Thanks again.

Wings.
Witherwings01 chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
If the potion doesn't kill him, Hermione will!

Incredible twist, Anthfan. I may force myself to stay awake to rattle through the final chapters.
Witherwings01 chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
Four chapters to tie everything in a nice neat bow? Now how are you gonna managed that? Looking forward to it.
Witherwings01 chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Poor Ron. Harry's not gonna be pleased.