Reviews for Sick Leave
VeroSev chapter 3 . 2/1/2018
Roy is a fucking idiot! And I really hate Ling in this story.
Hyourinmaru Kills chapter 3 . 1/28/2018
dYIJNG
Eli Clark chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
Oh yeah... Selim Bradley was a human boy in the 2003 series. Pride was a different boy I think. I didn't like the human Selim's death, as he was innocent and thought he was helping his father, only for Wrath to start choking him and eventually crush the boy's throat. And I know he crushed the boy's throat because a crack is clearly heard just before Selim dies and it briefly shows his throat as it is crushed. You can also hear Selim make a final choked off noise before he falls silent and Wrath throws him.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Awh! That's it? I really should of checked to see if this was completed before I read. I hate WIPs! I hope you update soon. I'll look forward to it if the timing is right
OMG chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU DONT UPDATE I SWEAR.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Silly Ling, trying to bribe Ed with material goods.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
What kind of dorm is this, that they have beds the size of a bean pod?
astrovagant chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
:') That ending was hilarious! Is this complete?

~ S.
astrovagant chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Hmm. Even though I'm not much of a RoyEd fan (Ed's too young, Roy's too old), I'm happy that I found this. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

You wrote it well! :)

~ S.
eclairargent chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
It's not finished yet... is it? Is this story on hiatus? Are you ever going to finish this? I hope you are, because I really like it. The flow of words is just subtle, meaningful and beautiful. Please continue...? :)
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
i dfidnt read the manga, so i dont know most of what your talking about or if its true (like teh wat, and after, and the such) I just know who ling is and basically up to volume 11.

But depite that im following teh tory pretty well and i like it.

... Did Ling really propose, or i that for the fic?

Just wanna know.

~Noah
C.Alexia chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
So, I know its been what? four year, ish, but it would be so awesome if you updated!

This story is really fun. I mean, you've got Ed, Roy and Ling! That's like the trifecta!

But I have a thing for love tri-angles. .

But anyway, I think you have the character's personalities down really well, and I like the situation you put them in. With Ed in a position where he isn't at the top of his game, it is interesting and fun to read how he would react.

So I am really enjoying your story and would love to read more!

Thanks for the fun read!
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
I'm confused. What happened between Ed and Ling and Roy? Why is Roy so distant with Ed? And why does Ed have fangs? What's this 'last time' Roy keeps thinking about? Why did Roy leave Ed and Ling alone?

It's an interesting story. I'd definitely like to read more.

So, onegai, update soon okay? :)

Love, Niki
IOTR chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Aww very cute :)

I like the idea of outgrowing ports, it's original.
Riznao chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I love your fic! please update whenever you can :D!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »