Reviews for The Gathering Night
twbryanthotmail.com chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
This was greeat. YOu HAVE to finish! Question: There can be more then one secondary?
StormingtheGambit chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Please Update!
robina852 chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Are you going to update any time soon?
Rev chapter 14 . 10/19/2009
Are you going to continue this fic..? It is really interesting, I really want to find out more what happens so please update it.

PLEASE!
ShalimarMars chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
NO! i really wanted to know what was going to happen next!
ShalimarMars chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
LOVE IT! hope you update soon!
Shalimar23 chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! hope you write more soon!
Prexistence chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
Bobby is Storm's secondary? hopefully she can keep him in line. this was an excellent chapter and that teaser was really mean! you better update this fast!
Prexistence chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
sorry i've been slacking on the reviewing, been a little busy. So when is Jean gonna come back? it would be funny if she killed Maddie after she came back, that woman annoys me. Please update this soon!
kendrat199 chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Please update or I will be forced to hunt you down )

-kendra
Prexistence chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
I feel bad, I haven't reviewed in a long time. i've been reading but forgetting to review :( anyway. i love how this is going. though i hope Remy beats up Pietro, he is such a little weiner. Please update this soon!
Stefbug chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
Wow.

I know it has probably been a while since I reviewed this, but as always I am extremely impressed by your writing. The way you are weaving this together is very clever and I am enjoying it so much.

I like that this chapter focused on some of the other characters, and how Rogue got Ms Marvel's powers.

The development with Apocalypse is also interesting.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter already :)

Stef
OroroHowlett chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Cool.
BloodDove01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
lovit i am twitaring with love of the story read santuary at buffy the vampire slayer crossovers on misc
fernanda chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
By the Storm Goddess! Plz update! Mail me/ send me a msg when u do it! great story! congratulations! I just love remy/ororo pairing!