Reviews for Revelations: Kaoru's Cooking
en route chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
haha, really cute!
DeguChan chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
0.0

LMAO. You get another gold-proactinium spork of DOOM and a carrot. You are the best, Chibi Buta-dono, with logical randomness in the RK world! .

*stares at what she just wrote* 'logical randomness', wtf?oh well, its true. Keep it up!

0.0
anabell chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Tis wasw a verry good story and I hope that there is a second chapter and Im sure that it will be as funny as this one
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Yes, I believe that would explain why he food turns out even worse than mine. At least if I have a recipe, I follow it rather closely.
Mysterious chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Um don't you think that is kinda rude to tease her cooking like that?
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
*laughs hysterically* oh god! haha-ue forces me to cook fish and even i can't mess up a recipie like that! XD being of Chinese heritage, steaming fish shouldn't be that different than in Japan. \

wash fish: scrubbing IS out of question alright. ;) you take a butcher knife and, facing away from you of course, carefully hack away the scales. tail to gills, then gently wash. left over scales, pull 'em out. leaving skin on makes it more flavorable.

slitting the belly: true again! slit belly, ditch innards, scrub gently, and it's clean.

seasoning: shredded ginger? *scratches head* i normally put in sliced ginger, 'bout three cms thick. that done, i prop a few inside the belly and place the rest on the fish. rice wine, i don't know, same with salt. haha-ue also puts a couple leeks around the fish before we steam it. don't season too long! XD (i pour soy sauce after cooking's done. the sweet type is the best for this dish.)

steaming: Kaoru Kaoru Kaoru... *smiles sadly* boil water FIRST in the steamer (in my case, a wok), then put in the fish for 20 min. or until the meat is white and a bit flaky, depending on the species. take it out and eat it while it's hot.

*looks up and blanches* yare yare... \;;;;; oops. got carried away. *snickers* protective Kenshin-sama. heh heh... kudos to ya! *still laughing but finds a wok on head*
tsuki no kami chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
kawaii! reminds me of my first time... cooking, 'k? eheheh... poor sano and co.!
rakko-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
It was quite amusing, especially for another person who has NO idea how to cook, but I found it a bit weird how it suddenly dissolved into mush at the end _;
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
you know, i've always wondered... and now i know... poor fish...
Bao Blossom chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
kawaiiiiiii!
Red Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Blanch... Her cooking sucks... Without cleaning the fish's innards...? But anyway, very funny, and...original.
Michiru-san chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
LOL!
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
I absolutely loved it! You should definitely do a story with Kenshin helping her cook. I am sure it will be just as funny as this one.
Siopao-san chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
it's really detailed! :) i liked the story!
Katie chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
I really liked this one! :):):)