Reviews for Wavering
Ultimolu chapter 11 . 2/12/2016
This was well written and I definitely enjoyed it. On to the sequel!
Ultimolu chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Somehow, I can see Chris and Leon fighting. That was definitely believable.
Ultimolu chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
I'll give you water Claire! I'll use my ninja skills and sneak in the story and...um...yeah that's not gonna work is it? ._.
Ultimolu chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
._. And this is why 'HE' shouldn't be near women.

Evil! -throws holy water-
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
That moment where everything seems innocent at first and then 'HE' has to come and ruin everything. For shame! -shakes fist-

I know this story's kinda old but I was bored so I decided to read it. I don't think I've ever reviewed it either. ._.
Sofistinha chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Ouuuun *-* the ending was touching! Although I'm a Wesklaire fan, I always had a soft spot for Leon as well. I'm hoping they would share some passion moments before Wesklaire happens! lol IF this is a Wesklaire get-together sequence of fanfics.
I loved how you portraid everyone of them. It was a pleasant reading with interesting plotline and character interations.
I'm looking forward to see what's next for us at the sequel "Sequence".

Thank you very much for sharing your work. xo xo

And sorry about my poor english. Isnt my motherlanguage, brazilian portuguese is!
SimCityLlamas chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg, I literally stopped breathing at the last sentence!
MaddAlice chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
That was an awesome story. although it was short, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Naoko Mint chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Oh so wonderful! Moving onto the sequel right now! Hehe I love your style! I like how Claire listens to Wesker. Sometimes I just want the story to continue, not fight all the time! THANK YOU!
Ariasofelegance chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
What an ending. So she may end up killing Steve once more. This should be interesting.

Ariasofelegance chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I love this line right here:

"One thing your dear brother may not have told you is that I don't like repeating my orders. If you haven't descended this ladder in five seconds, I'll throw you down and pick up the pieces at the bottom. Now move."

Definitely shows that Wesker's serious, and direct in these kinds of situations.

Ariasofelegance chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
That last part I'll probably have nightmares about o_O

I hope she'll hang on a bit longer! DX

Ariasofelegance chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
I want to hug Jill so tightly and never let go. That was so rude of Chris to rant on about her being stupid, and planning stuff.

And whatever could that crash could've been? Excited to find out!

Ariasofelegance chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
I bet my life that's Leon on the other end :D

"Perhaps Jill - or Rebecca. I haven't seen them in quite some time. And since we're reminiscing, how is Barry's family these days?"

Such a low blow to go after his family like that. I can't believe he even said that. Poor Barry :(

As for the rescue...one person? Oh dear. Jill, Barry, Rebecca, or Leon, take your pick Chris. I think you're in for one hell of a battle D:

Awesome job so far :3

Ariasofelegance chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I really liked how you characterized Chris in this chapter, just muttering over and over how much he hated and wanted to kill Wesker gave me goosebumps. Angry Chris is not a pretty sight o.O