Reviews for Wavering
SimCityLlamas chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg, I literally stopped breathing at the last sentence!
MaddAlice chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
That was an awesome story. although it was short, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Naoko Suki chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Oh so wonderful! Moving onto the sequel right now! Hehe I love your style! I like how Claire listens to Wesker. Sometimes I just want the story to continue, not fight all the time! THANK YOU!
Ariasofelegance chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
What an ending. So she may end up killing Steve once more. This should be interesting.

Ariasofelegance chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I love this line right here:

"One thing your dear brother may not have told you is that I don't like repeating my orders. If you haven't descended this ladder in five seconds, I'll throw you down and pick up the pieces at the bottom. Now move."

Definitely shows that Wesker's serious, and direct in these kinds of situations.

Ariasofelegance chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
That last part I'll probably have nightmares about o_O

I hope she'll hang on a bit longer! DX

Ariasofelegance chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
I want to hug Jill so tightly and never let go. That was so rude of Chris to rant on about her being stupid, and planning stuff.

And whatever could that crash could've been? Excited to find out!

Ariasofelegance chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
I bet my life that's Leon on the other end :D

"Perhaps Jill - or Rebecca. I haven't seen them in quite some time. And since we're reminiscing, how is Barry's family these days?"

Such a low blow to go after his family like that. I can't believe he even said that. Poor Barry :(

As for the rescue...one person? Oh dear. Jill, Barry, Rebecca, or Leon, take your pick Chris. I think you're in for one hell of a battle D:

Awesome job so far :3

Ariasofelegance chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I really liked how you characterized Chris in this chapter, just muttering over and over how much he hated and wanted to kill Wesker gave me goosebumps. Angry Chris is not a pretty sight o.O

Ariasofelegance chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
OMG! I loved how you ended that chapter! In the dawning of that realization and how Claire's a direct link to Chris' emotions. Oh, I can't wait to see where this will lead!

Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I was talking to a friend on MSN and she told me about this trilogy. So don't thank me, thank .-Sniping Wolf :3

You had me screaming into my jacket at that last line! Run Claire RUN! DX

Christian-Aya chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
NICE ONE...
BlackRoseKairi chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Love it! I've read your stories, before I signed up...once again love 'em. I added them to my favorites!
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 11 . 11/17/2008
You did a wonderful job writing this story! Your style is very fun and exiting to read! I seriously loved this story! I'm sure the sequel will be just as great and memorable! Thank you for writing this and putting it where others could read it! :D
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
Free! Yay! Wesker's threat, nay... lol, Great job!