Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
blancoroja chapter 32 . 5/24
Rerereading this and it's still gold! Your sense of humour is incredible. I don't know how you thought if all this. Truly one of the very best crack fics - probably THE best - in the whole fandom. Thank you for this gem. I can always count on it to make me laugh.
For some odd reason every time i read tobi's lines i imagine speaking like yoda
Afaaf chapter 33 . 5/8
This is one of the funniest, most brilliant, most awesome, most hilarious stories that exist in the Naruto fandom. I love this story. i can't remember how many times i have read it. It never fails to make me laugh! Great writing.
JuttaV chapter 33 . 4/27
My mind is somewhat conflicted... On one hand I think you're a brilliant, be it somewhat disturbed, genius - on the other I would really like to know what kind of drugs you've been taking, 'cause damn.. this must be the result of some weird, drug-induced tripping hallucination. Brilliant and hysteriously funny, but really.. Wow haha
God help chapter 1 . 4/4
0_0 all i got to say
Nihatclodra chapter 33 . 4/4
I found this quite funny at first... then it got awkward... and then I started feeling sorry for several characters... and then the ending(s) was kind of meh.

I choose to believe in Ending #3, as Hinata got to have Naruto's Child, and Naruto actually remembers getting laid at least once.
4everWinter chapter 11 . 3/27
This is the crazieeest ever. I'm rolling in laughter.
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 9 . 3/12
Anko is just like a cavemen just picking them up and carrying them to 'love nest'
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 5 . 3/12
Omg tenten you freak xD
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 4 . 3/12
God Anko's attitude is not suprising :D
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 1 . 3/12
I embraced the insanity
I found peace :D
KawaiiBlossom chapter 4 . 3/10
Naruto needs 5 gallons of holy water right about now.
KawaiiBlossom chapter 1 . 3/10
Shit the gennins are all way to young, atleast wait until they are arou like, ink 17 or 18!
fiddlefightsong chapter 6 . 2/11
Ok so... "for when the women come for me" was literally the best thing I have ever read in my life. And I read all the fucking time.
OutspokenandSilent3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016