Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
Guest chapter 33 . 1/8/2015
I have no idea what the fuck i just read but i enjoyed every seccond of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
You killed me Can't stop laughing
narugirl78 chapter 33 . 12/30/2014
This. Is. EPIC. xD Man! This so made my day! I couldn't stop laughing from the start to the end! Awesomely done! Seriously! xD
Miss Mcblah chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Kakashi is losing it
Miss Mcblah chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Awwwwwwwww Gaara and the ANBU and lee picking flowers just sounds so cute! But I puked a little in my mouth from the cuteness.
Miss Mcblah chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Wow... Nice one Sasuke I think you killed NARUTO before he could contribute to the cause
Pikas chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
This was just plain amazing omg
The amount of laughs I got- holy crap.
This was great! I liked all the ending versions, to be honest.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
It's hilarious that Kakashi is getting laid so much; even more so because that's exactly what would happen if such a scenario ever occured :P
anonanon chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
LOL, hilariously funny! Loved every bit of it! XDXD

Just one question, though. How old are Naruto and his friends? Seeing that almost none of them have heard the 'birds and bees' talk, they must be pretty young...maybe not even old enough to reproduce, LOL...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
All their reactions are hilarious!
Accountbekilled chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Kakashie will be the first man to die of to much sex.
And I hope Itachie gets a warm welcome.
Poor misjudged Soul that he is. Cute too. And much Money.
Accountbekilled chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Tsunade is a sadist
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I am in tears because of the talks. This is absolutely brilliant.
Tentaculiferous chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
Hi, I just wanted to leave a review and tell you how much I enjoyed reading this fic. It was very funny and inventive. The three endings idea was neat too, to let people pick the outcome they liked. A sequel would be awesome, but I doubt anyone could match your writing style and characterization and ideas for sheer crazy shenanigans.

I hope you're still writing, even if it's not for Naruto, or even fanfic at all.
cathyscloud9 chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
Funniest story ever! Thank you so much for writing it!
7,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »