Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
socorro333 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
omg,their rxns for who they picked are hilarious! XD
socorro333 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
OMG this was absolutely hilarious! I saw your drawings on DA and followed the link here. I was not disappointed! lol
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
What's menopause?
AngelflyXD chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
D wtf Anko!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
It's pretty funny, but Naruto's gettin' like, no "screen time" if you will. It is called Naruto, y'know. And he's not getting any love either, way to leave a guy hanging...
narutohinata4life chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
PERVERTS UNITE FOR ONE AND ALL TO FUCK
narutohinata4life chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
OOOOOO
narutohinata4life chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
tsunade won the bet
narutohinata4life chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
heehhehehshahahahahahahahahhehehehehehehahahhha funnnnnnnnynnynnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaasssssssssssssssssss hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,llllllllllllllllllllllllll
narutohinata4life chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
I love this story and sakura can go to hell for what she wrote I know you wrote it but she can go anyway
narutohinata4life chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
gai is a real idiot if I had narutos page I would have hinata I loves her tenten a weapon mistress is hot ino mind jutsu and small figure anko sexy and very kinky shizune she is cute and I like black hair those would be my 5 and reasons why
narutohinata4life chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I like this this is funny
Surina Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Omg! this is funny and i love it!
cequvarire chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
This story is finished, and indeed, you long gone. Still, I figure it won't hurt to drop a few words of appreciation.

About seven years ago I first discovered fanfiction. And it was this story I discovered, the very reason I began digging through the murky swamp known as "fanfics". A few gems here and there, some truly extraordinary things and lots of really crappy stuff later, I still got to say that this story has a special place in my heart. Your style of writing, your characterizations, your humor - everything.

So thanks for writing this... even if it took seven years for me to finally get around to saying it ;)
Best luck with whatever you're doing now!
/Cequva
luckyinugirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I may not be a huge Naruto fan but my sister, Narugirl12, is. I know its stupid of me to have my sis read it first seeing as I'm reviewing but I wasn't able to email you. So yeah, I'm going to have my sis read it first then tell me if she likes it. I watch naruto shippuden with her sometimes as well...
7,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »