Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
N.U.N.H.H chapter 33 . 8/31
You wrote your story really wrong. but it was a good story and very funny I say super funny most of the time. forever Naruto's and Hinata forever
becka.reyes chapter 7 . 8/15
I laughed so hard at Gai's dramatic outburst over Kakashi's kidnapping. Poor Sasuke you can't recover from those thoughts of Itachi dying from seeing pink haired boys.
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 10 . 8/6
bugged... oh the irony
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 1 . 8/6
I am pretty sure asuna's way was how 90of us learned (100% if you are a 9gager like me)
setokayba2n chapter 33 . 7/5
I think Danzo will not get some 'diversion'? unless he use some Root Ninja. We managed to see a little of Sai, but I wonder if Danzo is doing something.

And also... What did they tell to the kids like Konohamaru and his friends... And I wonder if Hiashi is also forced to look for some women

What about Karin? Did she got a baby?

All in all, it was a funny fic
Lilly Potter ml chapter 3 . 6/22
Please give a warning before a chapter. That no one should be drinking while reading this chapter. I almost die while reading. Shino is just so them funny.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 6/5
Can all the male ninja fit into such a small office?
blancoroja chapter 32 . 5/24
Rerereading this and it's still gold! Your sense of humour is incredible. I don't know how you thought if all this. Truly one of the very best crack fics - probably THE best - in the whole fandom. Thank you for this gem. I can always count on it to make me laugh.
For some odd reason every time i read tobi's lines i imagine speaking like yoda
Afaaf chapter 33 . 5/8
This is one of the funniest, most brilliant, most awesome, most hilarious stories that exist in the Naruto fandom. I love this story. i can't remember how many times i have read it. It never fails to make me laugh! Great writing.
JuttaV chapter 33 . 4/27
My mind is somewhat conflicted... On one hand I think you're a brilliant, be it somewhat disturbed, genius - on the other I would really like to know what kind of drugs you've been taking, 'cause damn.. this must be the result of some weird, drug-induced tripping hallucination. Brilliant and hysteriously funny, but really.. Wow haha
God help chapter 1 . 4/4
0_0 all i got to say
Nihatclodra chapter 33 . 4/4
I found this quite funny at first... then it got awkward... and then I started feeling sorry for several characters... and then the ending(s) was kind of meh.

I choose to believe in Ending #3, as Hinata got to have Naruto's Child, and Naruto actually remembers getting laid at least once.
4everWinter chapter 11 . 3/27
This is the crazieeest ever. I'm rolling in laughter.
ilaydanur.mutuoglu chapter 9 . 3/12
Anko is just like a cavemen just picking them up and carrying them to 'love nest'
7,203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »