Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 12 . 1/27
Mind-body switch XD
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 7 . 1/27
Best chapter so far XD Itachi- death by pink haired Uchihas XD And Kakashi... well, he's a hottie, I can't blame them ;)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 4 . 1/27
This is so amazning- I love it! Well leave a better review later bacause for now I've got to read!
StarkDemise chapter 1 . 1/26
Hahaha that was HILARIOUS.
Billy JB II chapter 33 . 1/11
Alt. ending 4

All but a few babies had been born.

The women and their new children were on one side of the window in the hallway. The men were on the other. All but one of said men were glowering at the other, Naruto grinning widely.

"Naruto," Kakashi began darkly, "Why are all the babies blond with blue eyes?"

Naruto's grin grew even wider. "Why do you ask, Kakashi-sensei? Did you think I was doing NOTHING during an S-rank mission from the hokage?"

Asuma interjected, "I am very, VERY sure that at least SOME of those women will swear they never TOUCHED you."

Naruto shrugged and gave a thumbs up. "Kage Bunshin and Henge."

Sasuke spoke up at this point, "And you expect us to believe that all the sex the rest of us had was ineffective?"

Naruto's expression turned malicious, "I thought I told you. Kage Bunshin and Henge. Is that not enough information?"

Every other man there fainted.

I am so sorry, but it popped into my head after reading.
Billy JB II chapter 14 . 1/10
Rule #1: IT'S A TRAP!
Billy JB II chapter 3 . 1/10
Kakashi: DON'T. GET. ANY.
Billy JB II chapter 2 . 1/10
Hinata was envisioning/wishing that SHE was the dog and NARUTO was the puppet?...
wut
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
My mother pulled a asuma when giving the talk to my sister
scipio96 chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Hahahahahaha oh my god, the ANBU kidnapping people because they have no missions?! XD
scipio96 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
LOL I love how all the senseis taught their course. Nobody exactly gave them a straight talk, poor kids
CptDeadfire chapter 33 . 11/23/2015