Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
Axis Deity Of Opposition chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
ok keep writing tgis is good..(starts reading Icha Icha paradise #5)MAN THESE ARE GOOD!
Gothic Tigress chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
omg i never thought of doing that to neji's hair lmao
aaliyah60002000 chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
Shikamaru saying its too troublesome too take off his clothes is genius! Keep going!
MayakoPapoika chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
That was cute. ;3 I liked it alot! :3
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 8 . 7/31/2006

I love you.

/His only response was a bubble expanding from his nostril./

As well as this part:

/Neji woke up sleepily and headed to the bathroom.

As he passed by the mirror he did a double take.

And then, Neji screamed like the little girl he saw staring back at him./

You rock!
Pylea Princess chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
snoWING chapter 8 . 7/31/2006 a daze...'cause Ino fondled him...

OH MY GOD! THE WORLD I ENDING! TO THE BUNKER! (straps on crash helmet and runs away screaming bloody murder)

...Good chappie. Can't wait for the next one.

:3 Update soon!
Anonymous-chan chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
How do you come up with this stuff? And everyday to! Wow.
Gforce member45 chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
And i thought i was insane. Dude this is awesome.
estrela jem chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
lmao! That was hilarious! Great work, as always and I can't wait for the next one! .
black.butterfly.kisses chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
omg that is so funny. you can make some funny crap!
DJdeathstar chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
(yes, I am actually a DJ.)

any ways, to the point: LET IT BE KNOWN! This has got to be the MOST hillarious fanfic thus far! I really have no idea as to how you can think of all this and write it down, but,

Well, I think that about does it. Keep up the good work, and...

Till then,

Blackfire1393 chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
lol this is funny..

in a weird way!
Jake chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Thought quick, it still just as interesting. Whatever is missing, well... someone with a good imagination can fill in the blanks. I really hope Sasuke and Sakura still hook up, I would think he'd find it great that his brother would die in a humilating fashion. Laughing to death via heartattack due to witnessing his nephews. Plus, I can't wait to see what Naruto's reaction will be when he reads the letter he got from "Hinata". Also, not for nothing, but with all that's going to be happening, let's say that Tsunade gets so drunk that she actually sleeps with Jiraiya, what'll the morning after be like? Will Jiraiya live to write another day?

Also, how about Lee hooks up with Temari? Weird I know, but with Ino rather busy digging her "claws" into Shikamaru, who would that leave for the good ol' Sand Kunoichi... Chouji?
Hyuuga Girl chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
poor Naruto and the other genin ! why is this happening to them and hinata & the outher kunhci? wht is the point ?
7,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 443 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 463 .. Last Next »