Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
Vanyiah chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
No words can describe how friggin funny this fanfic is XD

I loved the dream sequence! I mean ABSOLUTELY I loved the dream sequence! It's just to much to hold in I burst with laughter with each chapter!

Keep up the great work!

A.K
Nutpyro chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
hilarious!
Cearo Dameer chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! your story is pure genius! I have never read anything so freaking funny! I ended up on the floor rolling around!
Gexplosion chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
ZOMGZOMGZOMG

HILARIOUS!
lallyzippo chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Are there actually gonna be any pairings? Or is this a straightfoward humor fic?

*tis happy either way* _
baka4evr990 chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
omg it's so funny i cant wait till the next one.
aaliyah60002000 chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
**DIES LAUGHING** Go on!
Draonheart0000 chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

LOVE THAT LITTLE DREAM OF SASUKE SON'S WITH PINK HAIR

ABSOLUTE GENIUS

UPDATE SOON!
The Handsome Blue Beast chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Oh god, this is way too awesome. Sure, they're only somewhere around 13, but this is still hilarious! Poor little ninja, forced to learn the birds and the bees the hard way...Very, very good. I'll add it to my favorites!
xTxNxLx chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
poor poor jiraiya! not hehehehe
Akri07 chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
GO KAKASHI! -WOOT!- _ Poor Jiraiya! Hope he gets some. Can't he just do a powerful henge making him look cute, than bursting the womens bubble when she knows who it really is. That will be funny. _ HOPE U UPDATE! I LOVE IT!

Love the whole Itachi dying becuase of the children thing. _ ITACHI SO RULEZ! Sorry for rambling!

Bye!
vagae chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
lol. pink haired uchiha men, that hilarious! cant wait to see hinatas expression if she got a "letter" from
Indecisive Mind chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Oh God, that was hilarious! I laughed through the whole thing...my parents probably think I lost it. Hee hee, Sasuke's dream sequence was so funny. (Itachi: HA HA HA HACK HACK -Dies-) I love this story! Can't wait for the next update.

Kakashi...yummy.
bustamove chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
lol omg that was fuckin hilarious
KiraraKat chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
9chuckling to ones self0 Good chapter. The poor poor perverted hermit. No one wants to take the one who wants to be taken the most. I bet Kakasi had a good time though, the pervert.
7,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 443 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 463 .. Last Next »