Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
Emma Iveli chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
You have a sick, sick mind... I like you! This sotyr is demnted whoch I like. Write more...
Aperira chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Changing the rating might be good idea. You certainly don't want your fic to be taken off because of a rating. Wow, you have like 390 somthing reviews for only 9 chapters! I'll say that's pretty amazing.
LaZyEnErGeTiC chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
haha!anko!now that's the anko i know!_
snoWING chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Haha, alright! You go, Shizune! It's about time you got some!

And Naruto...you're an idiot. -_-

:3 Update soon!
AstroLatte chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Poor Naruto...he's so dumb.
Blue Wallpaper chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
"Let's make it a threesome"... Hm. Iruka x Anko. Now THAT'S a pairing you don't see everyday. Especially an Iruka x Anko x Kakashi triangle. Like I've said before, it'll be interesting to see how this'll all turn out. Thanks for updating, and for the warning!
Meca Vegeta chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
casulty of war...BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! i say they give all the girls buzz cuts for revenge!
t34rs0fbl00d chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
OMG! This fic is so hilarious! I was reading the fanfic all eight chapters and i was laughing my butt off! I was like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is the koolest fanfic ever! You just have to update!
defray chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Heh, Tenten did his hair.

Keep going, I like this.
Ronin Katarn chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
" You killed him you pink haired BASTARDS!" Oh man...this story gets better and better. You have got to keep going.
Blue Wallpaper chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
"And then, Neji screamed like the little girl in front of him"...wow. Um, I'll try not to bore you, and keep this brief.

Yay! Gaara and Temari and Kankuro are here! Let the party begin! And aww, poor Gai. I think Kakashi beat him on that challenge. But at least someone thought that he was cute. So he has a chance? (puppy dog eyes). I just think it would be so cute if Gai acutally had a girlfriend or something. I mean, he was so bent on spreading his youthfulness, it's not like he can go to 'Konoha's Sperm Bank'/whatever you call those things.

Keep updating please!
xTxNxLx chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
omg i would love to see neji like tht!
CoughHackChokeDie chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Woah, this is so bad, it should be rated M. But, it's funny, and i like it _. Although I don't support ShikamaruXIno ( I'm more of ShikaTem), I'm willing to read this. ( Its teh only Ino/Shika fic ill read)
nothereeversolong chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
XD This is absolutely one of the funnier stories in And it's good that you know your grammar too, unlike some people here. Update soon, please! :D
Murk Bottom chapter 8 . 8/1/2006