Reviews for The Mating Frenzy
SushiLover656 chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Wow, I just had to stop here and review. It's been a long time since I cried at a fic like that. Sasuke's daydream - HILARIOUS! "You killed him, you pink-haired bastards!" lol. NEwayz, I'll get back to you with a full review when I'm done.
Cloud1239999 chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Has anyone ever mentioned that Anko is one F**ked up woman? Picking up two people just because they're cute like that...

Anyways. Very interesting. (Poor Naruto and his Naivety)
estrela jem chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
lol, good chapter! It was very enjoyable! lol Great job and keep up the good work! .
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
/Naruto looked around Sasuke’s room, “Hey, you’ve got all your human shie—”

The Uchiha stomped on Naruto’s foot.

“—Ah!” Naruto squirmed, “I mean—your friends…you’ve got all your friends over.”/

XD

LOVE.

You rule.
Drake-Azathoth chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Heh heh... I nearly choked on my drink reading this. An awesomely strange job keeping it vaguely IC despite the madness. I loved the scene with Gaara.
Laura J. Rie chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Poor poor Kakashi-kun..
Living Nemesis chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Poor, poor Iruka... I feel REALLY bad for Kakashi... I guess Anko's gonna have lots of fun, eh? lol.
akri07 chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
*Twitch* A threesome? Poor Kakashi and Iruka. _ Well hope u update real soon. I really like this story. IT'S FREAKING HILARIOUS! PLZ UPDATE REAL SOON AGAIN!

Bye!

-Well for now-
lallyzippo chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Love it.
CoughHackChokeDie chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
-laughs- NICE _
Gothic Tigress chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
lmao I loved anko's part XD... and poor kakashi and neji *has moment of silence* ... kakashi may never walk properly again...as for neji he's gonna need a hair straightener... naruto needs to get mail more often
Gawdzilla chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
This is funny shit, yeah. Keep it up.
celtic-pride chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
god i love this fic. its so hilarious. keep up the good writing cus i cant wait till the next chapter
backlash symphony chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Anko, Kakashi, and Iruka...that'd be great. Poor Kakashi though! He's exhausted! And Shizune's making out on Tsunade's desk? ...Was it Genma? Can't wait for more! Till later!

Backlash Symphony
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Oh, man... this is hilarious. Paranoid!Sasuke and HairAssaulted!Neji is just hilarious! Though, I would like to see come CRACK! pairings instead of the usual Tenten/Neji and Sakura/Sasuke to tell you the truth. I mean, Tenten WAS at the top of Sasuke's list... Ha. Man, if you did that, this would be the first time I've ever even glanced at this type of pairing before. But who would that leave Neji with? Hm... Heh! But you must keep Hinata/Naruto, because poor Hinata deserves a break. She's too adorable not to give her what she wants!

Keep up the good work. This is really funny! I can't wait until the update.
7,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 443 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 463 .. Last Next »