Reviews for Private Messaging: Aya's teen advice Chat room
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Qwerty chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Really really awesome! Go update, kay! XD
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
I like your story a lot. I can't wait for you to update so that I can read about Aya's date with Toya. Perhaps he could do something to embarass Aya, like kiss her in public? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
You should totally update like, now! I wanna read about Aya's forced date with Toya!
Fujiwara Kumiko chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Very well-written, I must say. Your writing style reminds of that of Victoria Hanley. Where the details are not too much and not too little. Just right.

The only flaws I see here are the typos and some misspelled words. But other than that, you are a very good writer and I am looking forward to the next chapters.

Keep up the good work.
yui chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
I like your story thus far and I can't wait to read the part about Tooya's date with Aya! Although I'm not all that enthusiastic about the IM conversations between Aya and the other random people... Update soon!
Kxamtxon Tsamsiyu chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Another amazing chapter by another amazing writer. So far this chapter is my fave, l like how you deveolped the characters throughout the story so far, it really helps the readers understand the characters actions and feelings more, good job, hm But l wonder who the person at the end really is. *starts thinking*. _
Kxamtxon Tsamsiyu chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Nice, *faves* l like the direction your taking this. l love the pairing Aya/Touya 4ever. This fic should have more reviews, and this is very good considering its your first Ceres fanfic. Can't wait to see more. _
paolliega chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I think the way Toya acts is a bit different from his original character. That's what makes it rule! I was giggling and squealing the whole time I was reading it. I want a chapter two soon.
futurethieflord chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
i wanna know who that was! i like the story its funny, cant wait til you update! o and one more thing, i agree with the other reviewer aya/toya pairings rock!
Baby Boo Angel chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Update Soon!:D
Strange Blue-Berry Muffin chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Lol yup yup, very dangerous. I love this, its so cool! And Toya, lol. my favorite part was when he was throwing the batteries, "what that?" "the batteries." lol well she did just ask for the phone. So are you gonna update soon XD i cant wait .
Mireillle chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
What an interesting story
qaz chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
You're hereby awarded fastest updater with the longest chappies! Congrats :). Who is pyschotic dying is just the first step to blah blah? Ceres?
Baby Boo Angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I love it. _ It was asesome. Can't wait until u update the next chapper on this story. Oh, by the way will there be a love triangle in the story or someyhing like that? Is Yuuhi going to be the story as well?