Reviews for Cyclical
SawyerSophiaScott chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
"Besides, Lucas had realized early on in the summer that they were soul mates. Eventually they'd find their way. Now was not the right time though. She still loved Jake and he still loved Brooke and neither knew how deep the others feelings were for each other. But he had a feeling that all future paths would lead to her. Because it always came back to her."

This part had me in tears. Oh boy, so beautiful! And so so so so true.

Leyton TLA

Your story TLA :)
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
You really presented the tenderness and complication of their relationship in such a subtle way - go you!
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
wow that was so cute ahh omg i love it
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
aww this was just so sweet!
kaligator chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
i loved it.
sbear chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Hey man, i really liked this fic. beautifully written. you can just feel the love. I love the fact they didn't act on their attraction and as you so beautifully put it

"they were soul they'd find their way"

Please carry on with the writing bug.
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Hello again so this was really good. Im not kidding it was well written. U know im not a fan but the simpilicty of this made it bearable and I dont think it could have work if it hadn't been so simple. nice job. You do realize that i have never reviewed a leyton before. LMAO u better review mine.
thebeatlelieshotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I really love this OS, it was sweet and true
PS chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Guh, so beautiful
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I am so glad that im not the only one who thinks they are soulmates!
LeytonFanAlways chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
aww thats was one of the cuttest one shots i have ever read good job it was beautiful
Danyu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Absolutely gorgeous.
itzalliballi chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
:) that made me happy!
Rach CD McKenzie chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
wow that amazing and really beautifully written. You managed to sum up LP's entire relationship, soulmates. Great one-shot. I loved it.

Can't wait to read more from you, I love your Leyton fics