Reviews for Denial and Perseverance
LunarIsOfficallyInsane chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is pretty good so far, you have a good writing style.

This seems awfully familiar, a lot like a book I read called 'Flipped', is this supposed to be based on it or something?

Hyper Demyx, Evil Larxene , an annoying nickname and an EGG FIRE. Epic sauce.
blahgirl13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
aww...Zexy would make an almost good Nekozawa! i love that character, along with the twins! XD
animearlinefreak chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
this is a very interesting story for Demyx/Zexion. I feel so bad for Demyx always being ignored by Zexion. Looking forward to the next chapter because I know that Demyx will be in it because their high school band is there.
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
ILOVETHISZOMG
heaven-monument chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
This is love. Seriously. A believable Highschool AU Zemyx. Horribly one-sided, but it's so damn cute, and there's even a hint of platonic Zexaeus (I have now trademarked that. ZexLex sounds stupid.) for good measure! Just excellent. Please update ASAP, I will definately keep reading.

And btw, I have no idea where your school is, so I have no intention of stalking you. _ Mmkay?

8.8/10, fayv'd, alrt'd.

~HM
RocketPAPrika chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
omg, awesome story, I can't wait 'till you update!
gravitational defiance chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Wow, I really liked this!

I hope you update it soon... although judging by when you last did it doesn't look too active...

Mwahahaha Demyx the stalker xD

Leah x
ALonelyStar chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Zexion isn't gay. Or is he?

Update soon please.
Indiesin chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
I love the emo song! I'm the only person I know brave enough to sing the whole thing out loud... And I recognised the line that Marluxia got dumped with xD

In response to something you said last chapter, how in the hell do you write a journal on a book? I mean, Catcher in the Rye as example, "4 pm. Started book. 5:30 pm. Finished book." Not exactly a scintillating read, is it?

Gack. You should so update this.
CodeLyoko chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Lol That line was from the emo song! ‘I already have a pussy and don’t need another one’ XDD Hehehe it's very good so far, cant wait for more _
adfnjlgfd chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Can't wait until the next chapter
Artistic.Tsuna chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
I'm *weird hand movements that could also be associated with someone having an epileptic fit* Reviewing! This is so good! I just read the whole thing. . .well. . .as many chapters as you have anyways. . .I must know what happens next! Must know! Please write the next chapter soon! Please? I'm going to bed now XP So tired. I like sleep. Alot. I think this is one of those times when you need it.

Goodnight!
Mistral Ebony chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Ooh, i've been waiting so long for this story to get updated. It's one of my top favorites! Last I checked it's been... I don't know. A few months at least. But regardless! I love it.

I also don't know if i've already reviewed this story or not, so if this is the second one just ignore the lamer of the two.

Toodles.
SeventhSenses chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Hehe, okay that was great. Just sitting here, rather bored and poof, I find your fanfic! It's extremely funny, but I still have yet to find out why everyone is obsessed with Ouran. Like seriously, I know a couple of people who are, but it still didn't help me have any idea who the people were. Ah well, hooray for Marluxia, and gay stalkers and uh... update eventually!
NO-ONE-IX chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
WHAT THE HELL!

I cant give a review on the 4th chap so ill do it here!

WHY HAVENT YOU CONTINUED!

*cries*

ill kill myself if you dont