Reviews for Overwhelming
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I think you killed me...
Shadowsfaker chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please reply on deviantart. That. Was. EPIC!
BennyOak chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
wow mind blown
lust chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Gay. I am gay. I love dick and im 8 I got herpes by sucking cock
rawr chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
wtf did i read
Frollo's-Taco-Shop chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Holy. Fuck. That was...indescribable! Man, if only I could write stuff like yours.

Punch
SakunoUta chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
omg *nosebleed* ily w
CarzyNinja chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Love it! Best M rated Fic I've ever read! That's a promise :) That was fucking amazing :)
LuxrayTina chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
woaaaah Sexy. I was drawing a huge pic of Red in the middle and all of the elite four champions looking down on him, Lance, Cynthia, Steven, Wallace and Gary. I wanted to know their eye colors so I searched on Google: Lance the Dragon Tamer's eyes. This story came up and I slowly began to read it on my DSi browser. It was the 1st story I read on this and again, woah. It was a wow moment lol but it was well written and i loved it ;P
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Although it was extremely hot to read, the POV's were a bit confusing and hard to read. I mostly skimmed through the lemon, because it got a bit too complicated for my taste.

But that's alright. Threesomes are hard to write, so you have my sympathy.

BTW, loved the part where Ash was so much like a cat. You should've incorporated that somehow into the ending
M.H chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
You've "never understood love?" That's hard to believe. Perhaps you've just never acknowledged it. -sigh- I just couldn't help commenting after reading what you said.

Pretty good, notwithstanding. Pokemon's cool. The characters are awesome, as well.

P.S. You're right about one thing, though. Hetalia rocks! I love China's panda.
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
lolz awsome! my brain is twitching harshley thank you very much! lol
StarLove18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow! That was crazed!

Well descriptive, although there was one major flaw:

"It seemed as if all were over, until two slim fingers were inserted into his anus."

It would look better if you wrote, "It seemed as if all were over, until two slim fingers entered him." We already know guys have one place of entrance in comparison to girls.

*His laboured (breaths) became huge swallows of air*

There's also a few tense switcheroos, where f-ing should be f-ed, otherwise from that your story looks good. Very smutty. I like it.
halcyonide chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Biggest lemon i've ever read XD
Shiny-kun chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Good God! I have never read such intense smut in my life! Congratulations, you picked a brilliant three-way pairing and you have just rocked my world

Love, your ever-devoted fangirl, Shiny