Reviews for Blood kiss
So is there a séquel to this.
00mokona chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
sequel please
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I was like is inuyasha a vampire or not?! And then when kagome bit him i was like!... She a vampire the whole time! I don't know if I'm right but! Damn! Please! Sequel! Please!
Xxredninja chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sequel sequel sequel
read ya later!
MissMoonlightShadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
oh damn it was ssooooooo goood please make sequel please please please it was great
Miss Saigon11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I thought that this story was good. It was interesting and I like the way that it was written. However, I didn't understand the ending very much. I couldn't tell clearly if Inuyasha was a vampire or not and when Kagome bit Inuyasha, that confused me a bit. It almost seemed as if she were the vampire and sucking his blood. Or did Inuyasha turn Kagome into a vampire? Would it be too much trouble to explain it to me? And as weird as this sounds, I did like the ending even if I didn't understand it much. I don't know how that works, but I did like the ending.

And in the summary you said that you didn't own the story; what story was this based off of? I'm just curious.

But anyways, I really did like it. I thought it was pretty sweet in a way.

Blessings!

Miss Saigon11
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
So Wicked. I loved it.
phoebe4448 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh My GOD I love love LOVED it it was AWESOME!
phangirl17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Thia ia a rip off of D.K. Atheins Blood Kiss. But I did like it. I have always wanted to know what would happen next.
Breann Johnson chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Please make a sequel! Please Please!
Breann Johnson chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Awsome! Dude
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I so love this. I hope you make a sequel. If you do try to make it into a story and not a oneshot i think it would be better.
spiralANgel chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
please continue this!
brunet1771 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
...? not to sound mean but i really didn't understand the story, you should go more into inuyasha's past, like how he became a vampire and why kagome started to like him...and stuff like that, but over all i like the story :)
Smexikitsune4884 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Make a sequel! Make a Sequel! (Or make this a story instead of a oneshot!)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »