Reviews for The Change In Him
SN359 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love the musical and I think you've written a beautiful interpretation of Fiyero's feelings during this scene. The Elphaba/Fiyero moments were one of the best parts of the musical :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was amazing! I loved it. (: Great job.
Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is a simply wonderful story. I have not seen the actual musical, but I plan on doing it on the near future. I simply love how you described what he feeling so well. Being 16 or so at the time that you wrote this is fairly impressive. This is definately going into my favorites, I certainly hope that you write some more stories soon

xx Lilly
Tricki chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was beautiful! There were a couple of tiny typos {that's not a criticism, it's just that I'd want to know, so I thought you might too lol}

Great story, I loved every moment.
torturedbreath chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
OMG! Girl, I had no idea that you had actually put more stuff up here since the last time that I saw it! This was so cute, not to mention very good. *sigh* I should really get on fanfic more often. When are you going to update your stuff on fictionpress? HM?

Cya tommorrow dear!

Miss DnG chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Love it! great job
Ari-Moon chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I loved it. But will they get together?
Lioriel chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
You should write some more scenes from the musical, this was absolutely beautiful.
Bomba-Fae chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
and the strange thing' Your life could end up changing/ while you're dancing through.

All the change came in moments like this
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
...Wow. That was amazing! You're a really really good writer! Keep writing like this and you're going to get very far in the writing world.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was so good! I got sucked in. You shoul write some more!

that was so good!
Wendy Blue chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This was so enjoyable. You managed to do genuine romance without being sappy, which can be difficult. Excellent work!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh! This is so cute! I loved how it followed the musical, but then it had Fiyero's feelings and thoughts and reactions inbetween.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This is so amazing, and beautiful and sweet. I love it! It's wonderful.