Reviews for Smoochy Nightmares
dashinginconverse chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Haha, this was wonderful! It was such a fun read and I really enjoyed it!
TheRealRenee chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Aww, that was a very clever and cute ending! ) Shane was a sly devil to go to all that trouble to hook them up!
TakerTakeMe chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I can't believe she jumped over the balcony! I laughed so hard at that part. The entire chapter was hilarious and Shane is just the best brother (but maybe worst friend ever lol). It seemed like he enjoyed Chris's obvious embarrassment and that just made it even funnier. Add to that the image of Stephanie coming out on the balcony in steel-toed boots with a shotgun and you have a winner!

Great ending to an awesome story!

~J
Nadia26 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Just great!:D:D:D:D

Chris confessed his love for Stephanie and they live happily ever after!All thanks to Shane!(the most hillarious and "evil" charachter in this story!:D)
dodjet chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
LMAO - that was hilarious! Chris with his corny remarks & Stephanie loving every second of it lol AND Shane recording it! Jeez Chris is going to kill him. Great, great update. It had me laughing out loud! I love how it ended with them kissing too ;-)
Nadia26 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Your story is G-R-E-A-T!It's a shame that you haven't updated for that long:(
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
OH MY GOSH I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! SO CUTE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! D
Daniella Consuela chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Oh..-Pouts- Don't we get more? I've always wondered about this type of fic. You know..the wrestlers/workers finding out there are stories about them out there and what they'd do with that known fact. Heck! I think I might have wanted to attempt something like this but never knew how. :) I'm glad you decided to start it and I'm especially glad that it's dealing with one of my favorite couples. We get more right? More please... -Clasp Hands Together, Begging-
TheRealRenee chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I LOVE this story! It's awesome! D I love the plot, it's so original. I actually thought Steph was the one emailing Chris, so you definitely got me in revealing it to be Shane! So cute, I'm adding it to my favorites. ;)
hoodee-hoo chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
"I am by far the most popular guy on this site..." I always wonder why that is, and I still can't come up with an answer. Great update by the way. I love how she was just so sure of the reader adoration she was going to get. A true McMahon. Poor Chris, I mean it was a hilariously bad story, but what can you do. Bring on the next chapter.
TakerTakeMe chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
You updated! I'm so happy! :-D :-D

Now when I read that last line about a grand gesture, I think of two possibilities: Chris writing a Smoochy fic, or Chris somehow sort of making the story Steph wrote come true. I don't know, maybe it's just my twisted mind. He really couldn't have known that she'd written that story, and it was just hilarious how he kept going on and on with the insults and she was just sitting there shell-shocked. Lmao! And you know what else was funny? Shane with the constant talk about him apologizing over dinner with Steph. It's so obvious that he thinks they should get together...

Keep up the great work! All your fics are superb! :-D

~J
Jodi chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Hee, you updated :D so glad! I love this story, I love it like nothing else in this world. The John part was hilarious, I hate him. But poor Steph :( only 5 reviews and then Chris had to drop that little bombshell that her story was so bad. I hope he gets the dinner date.

Can't wait for more.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Love it love it love it. Lol. Shane's such a cutie trying to get Chris to ask Steph out. Oh man...it was Steph's story? DAYUM...yeah..he's pretty much gonna need a gesture of a lifetime.
jake chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
great update. i love john cena declaring himself the dalai lama of fanfiction. i probably misspelled that, but you can correct me on that later. i thought it was hilarious that chris totally put his foot so far up his mouth with stephanie, that was priceless. can't wait for the update, this story busts me up every time.
DCFanatic4life chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
I say this so often I think it's starting to lose its luster. You're a great writer, and your talent and story-telling is just top-notch and I love it. There's not much more to say about it because I've said it all, you rock. I loved this chapter, and I told you the main reason why. The characters seemed real, the conversation they had seemed real, and I liked that the best about the writing. It's not easy to make a character sound like this could be a real conversation, well, it's not easy for some people, but you do it well enough alraedy I shouldn't be surprised, but I thought that this was exceptional in doing that. I loved that he had to go see her, but I'll get to that in a second.

The part with John was totally hilarious. So many just great lines and veiled, or not so veiled, digs at him, which is always a-okay in my book. I loved that he was trying to persuade Stephanie not to turn him heel by showing her the fanfiction. Like that's going to work, but a hilarious attempt from a desperate man. I loved that he really thought that would work, and her online fans dig at him. Then Chris kind of got in on the act later.

I loved that Chris went to see her, but he should have a sign under his mouth saying, "Insert foot here," because that's what he did, but it was understandable. How was he to know that she was the one who wrote the story? There's no way that he could've known that it was her, and it was a bad story so he was joking around. I can understand her reaction though, she thought it was a good story. I know I'd feel bad if someone trashed one of my stories that I worked hard on. Yet, the million reviews were a little unrealistic, but totally something she'd think. Still, before all that came out, I loved how into each other they were without each other's knowledge. They totally want each other and I'm glad Chris sees that now. Shane is right, it's time for a grand gesture, now I'm all curious as to what that is. ;) Can't wait for more. :)