Reviews for Starry Heaven and a promise
Neozangetsu chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
You did very well compared to my work. And I believe Zelos got what he deserved! Keep pushing forward!
TheAuthorFormerlyKnownasRoA chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
hahaha, loved it. just the right balance of humor and romance.

well done.
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
“I love you.” A roar of clapping and applause sounded again and what followed was distasteful and inappropriate.

“Alright, now we can expect some little Lloyds and Sheenas to be running around soon enough."

Hehehe, I like it when I get to laugh out loud. People wonder what I'm reading. *adds quote to favorites* Anyway, nice job, I really liked your story!

~~Kat
koinekid chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Rock, rock on.
78787jj8yjbkbkjjhhjhkjbjbjkbmn chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Great Story!

I loved the ending. Zelos got what he deserved. (He needed it during the whole game!)

Anyway, this is the 8th Lloyd/Sheena fic I've read, and is one of the best.
Never-Understanding-Why chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow! That was brill! Umm, excuse me a sec *kicks Zelos where it hurts*. There! I love your style of writing, it's REALLY good! Keep it up!
Sunfrost chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh, that was so hilarious! I love the SheenaxLloyd couple!
Eternum123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
More Zelos torturing! YAY! I think you should continue this and make it into a full fleged multi-chapter fan fiction! PLEASE? I'll review each and every chapter you post up here! PLEASE...? Eh, now that the moment of...stupidity...is over I'll say this. This is really really good!

Eternum123
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
1) "The night sky was littered with hundreds of white specks in the sky. ..." It just had to be the first line, and I know you may not have meant to do this (I have a lot of these problems too) but the extra prep. phrase at the end was just not needed. 2) There was a tense change near the end of the first section where it went from past to present tense. I don't know about anyone else, but that totally threw me off. XD 3) Uuh... screw it, I forget what three was!

Of course, the above just me, bein' nit-picky me. Use it or don't; it doesn't matter.

A great plot, but so much unnecessary Zelos-bashing. ...Well, maybe not, I guess that's all up to the character and the comment, huh? BLAH, screw everything. It was good.
Zacoruto orutonasiki chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
wow good job that was maybe the best one shot that i ever read concerning Sheena and Lloyd hope you do more one shots!