Reviews for Black Holes And Revelations
dead-girls chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
oh. These are really nice, and very well-written. Awesome job, keep it up!
Nerds United chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
jack is such a paradox. (that's the word, right?) i love it. he's so... human. that's what i like about potc. the characters are like real people. not what we think people SHOULD be.
Luthy Lovett chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Oh, very nice. Love the twisted emotions. :D
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Very twisted, but I like twisted usually. Especially if it's twisted in the name of love.
music nerdaka nerd's united chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
good stuff. the writing is fantabulous! okay so maybe that's not a word. meh! *sticks out tongue* too bad!
Luthy Lovett chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Oh, very good.
Luthy Lovett chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I read this info, too! . Beckett's such a jerk.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
Sweet, very sweet. Jack always knows how to cheer you up.
music nerd chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
i read a bunch of your other potc work. damn fine stuff. very good.

one of them was a tad bit mary-sueish, but i dont mind that much as long as the writing style is good (which it was)

haven't finished reading all of you potc works yet, so im off to do that.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Truly, Jack/James is one of the most tragic pairings, possible more tragic than Jack/Elizabeth.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Awesome! I really like how you kind of researched it (Wikipedia truly is a Pirates of the Caribbean fan's friend).

Couldn't imagine Jack in a wig, like in the first chap. I would think he would just tie it back and braid it, I think a queue is what it's called. He actually does have one, if you see the back of his head; kind of just hanging down between the backs of his shoulders.

Yes, Elizabeth can see right through him! Very talented, she is.
Circe Rose chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Holy. I was confused for a moment there. Very refreshing idea you've put forward here...imagine Jack Sparrow in a powdered wig? Ha! I hope you continue this one! Explore an entirely new side of Sparrow! Well done, m'dear.
Blackout Machine chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
oh god i love Muse so much!

not much story to go on yet, but keep going, it's good so far XD
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006