Reviews for Friends for Life
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/24
Oooh! Such a vicious beast! You have a big imagination! I like the monstrous creature. The description of it sounds amazing.
A really mysterious, tense, suspenseful story. Also I like how you showed Legolas' and Aragorn's friendship!
Amazing story!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
awesome
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow. Amazing story, absolutly fabulous. I loved the part where Legolas found him half dead on the forest floor.

This would be another great story to tell around a campfire. I wonder if they told these sort of stories during the quest?

Keep writing!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww, I loved it! Wonderful story!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I can just imagine Legolas fighting with that beast, to momentarily distract it from Aragorn. Their friendship and sacrifices really touched me.
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
What an awesome story - almost enough Aragorn angst to make even me happy. Really well done. I liked all the mystery and the pain and the bond of friendship (but mostly the pain haha). Terrific work as ever.
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
oh my gooseness, that was a VERY good story! i loved it! i was always sitting on the edge of my seat and biting my nails in nervousness! *shudders* half a warg and half a WEREWOLF is pretty creepy. well, i loved it! keep up the good writing! ;-)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I liked this very much,the creepy atmosphere generated by the beast and the loyalty and friendship of Aragorn and Legolas.

My only minor quibble is that Aragorn needed at least a couple of weeks to recover from his wounds,as it makes them seem less horrendous if he is so soon on his feet again.

You described his pain and his fears for Legolas brilliantly and conveyed a great sense of mence in the forest.
inthisdarcness chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
*yawn* So tired...what was I doing? Oh yeah... I loved this story. It was (wow I almost said totally...it must be late...) a really great story. No wonder it won second place. I liked it bunches. Anyways I am going to bed now since I have to get up at 3:30 am to take my mom to the airport tomorrow. *does quick math* ...cricket... that is precisely three hours and thirty-eight minutes from now... *groan*

I apologize for the lameness of this review and I will blame it all on the fact that I stayed up watching Project Runway and then decided to continue reading on See ya later.
kestrels chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I love this story, and voted it as my favorite in the Teitho fanfic contest. Very well done!
Apsenniel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Ugh...that's a seriously scary beastie you've created there...I'm glad Legolas and Aragorn finally managed to kill it, before it killed them! Great story...lots of tension.
Legolas4me chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
THis is wonderful...so full of action and suspense! We can see the genuine friendship between the ranger and the Elf...wonderfully done! I enjoyed reading your well written tale!
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow! What a ride that story put me on! It was really a thriller thanks for writing it!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I was very happy to see a story from you so soon, very scary beast. I love this scene;

"So they travelled for another hour, when Legolas suddenly felt an icy shower crawl down his back. Stopping in his tracks, he quickly scanned his surroundings, but he could see nothing. Nothing stirred on the ground or in the treetops, and not even with his keen senses could Legolas make out what had alerted him that something was amiss."

Made me hold my breath-nice work

I too watched all the x-files shows so I am sure it influences many of us.
DawnStrider chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
What a great beast it was to take down! Wow, well written. The fights were amazing, you described them very well. Nice one...