Reviews for DEAFiant
JK Writes chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
I loved that chapter .
But "(Hears more thumping from closet)"
...
I've seen so many things in life...
I'mma let that one slide out of my brain
If possible.
sas chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
please write another story please
MashiroAzuki chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Our opinion really doesn't matter whether you want to write or not. It's your choice. If you want to write, then write. We, the readers, will read and review.
ilovecandy123 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
plz write more stories
FortuneDP chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
This story was AMAZING! I loved your plot, and it moved along quite well.
Kilimanjaren chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
*finishes reading all the chapters*

Good job with this story! Sometimes the stories that deal with after the actual season drag a bit, but you kept it moving and kept it really interesting. Another one of the fanfics that make me feel all sad and happy at the same time. :)
JumpUpAndDown chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
aww! i love this story! so different from what i've read, and it's great that you wrote it. :D
asdf chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
aw, cute
generic reader 1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
"Cody: How come I only have a ‘hey, I exist!’ role?"

"Besides, you never told me your friends were so cute.” He said, looking at Sora, who read his lips and blushed."

Lol.

Awesome writing! I look forward to your other stories.
Mad chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Chapmanville. Lol. My headteachers name is Mrs Chapman!
Hedgi chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
its a bit late but : i love your writing style! and the story. and your other story! and yeah.
xxSuperstarMomo91xx chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow, I really liked this chapter! But Chapmanville and tuna-tofu-marshmallow casserole (eww)? lol :)
TaKari Girl 101 chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Heyy,

ok ill tell her... YOU ARE A GREAT FIC RITTER AND YOU CAN'T JUST STOP WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY FANS SO PLEASE KEEP RITTING!

LOVE YA LOT'S

Chimo

Sincerelly

TaKari Girl 101

(A BIG FAN!)
light and hope chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
WOW amazing! just luv it! gose to show that cripled people are no diffrent to un-crippled people.
MishaClollins chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
OF COURSE! You should definatly make another fanfics. Please stop crying.