Reviews for Seeing Double
Chanel chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Hey luv the story can't wait for the next one
xavia chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
i love it please keep writing.
garden-crafter chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
What a cliffhanger. Please write MORE soon !
Enfleurage chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
Story is interesting. A little continuity break between Chapters 6 & 7 tho - in the last part of Chap 6, you note that Zoe and Wash aren't there. In the beginning of Chap 7, you have Zoe standing up with Mal and Simon, and then Zoe heading to the bridge. How so, if she never arrived?
Stephanie chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Can i just say, you are doing a FANOMINAL job a writing this story. You keep saying how you're worried you havnt captured the characters well, but, i say you have nothing to worry about. Seriously, you did an absolut fantasitc job of portraying the characters. I honestly feel like im watching the series. Keep up the good work!

-Stephanie
SmileyMare1810 chapter 17 . 12/8/2006
Oh you can't leave off at that! as for Rivers language you are really good at that. though I think Inara's character shouldn't just be in relation to the captin; she also is good friends with both Kaylee and even River. anyways thanks for the story and please update soon.
debbieja chapter 17 . 12/7/2006
I wonder how the hands of blue found them and what they will do when if they realize both of them are on the ship. It seems like River thinks noone can help her because they are involved in their own issues or busy with Muireann. Hopefully she's wrong, and at the very least the Shepard will be able to help. Simon clearly has his hands filled trying to deal with both river and Muireann and his feelings about them

debbieja chapter 16 . 10/28/2006
Aw that's my Jayne ready and willing to turn people over when they become to much of a risk. I am confused about what River is trying to express and how she can begin to get her words out so that other people understand. Loved Zoe saying they hadn't heard anything Mal didn't want them too

garden-crafter chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
Good dramatic tension. I also liked how you showed that (just like in the tv episodes and film) sometimes the crew doesn't work hard enough at figuring out what River is trying to tell them - even when it's something important that would help them.
nicole chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
sounds very interesting i cant wait for the next chapter. great job please post more soon.
garden-crafter chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
Good plot development. I'm curious about what happens next.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
Now that's just...interesting. The Alliance cloned River and were well on their way to getting her to the stage of being able to try their daemonic neurosurgery on her before the discovery of the toxin, huh? Definitely a crazy but amazing plot point, Scifi-warper:D

Wonder what Muireann's survival would do to Simon and River? Since Muireann is River's clone, Simon would officially have twin sisters. But there would still be the issue of River being unstable from what would have been done to Muireann given enough time. Plus, I really wonder what it's like for River - at least in the part of her brain that still can function normally, deep inside - to watch a version of herself that's not mentally unstable or capable of being used as an assassin?

BEB
debbieja chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
So muireann knew she was a clone all this time, and found a way to cure herself. Very interesting. I wonder what her relationship with Simon and River is going to be like since they all know now

Transgenic-girl chapter 14 . 9/19/2006
She's a clone?

Holy flying monkeys batman!

EVIL!
garden-crafter chapter 14 . 9/18/2006
Cool plot twist. And it kinda makes sense that the first full-body clones would be flawed in some way (and therefore not be as long-lived as their original).

Does Muirreann KNOW that she's a clone ?

How about writing a bit more backstory on Muireann ? Perhaps a bit where Simon (or perhaps Mal) asks her the meaning of the marking on her wrist ?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »