Reviews for Basic Long Division
Hiniwalay chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Ah, if only Toph did like Aang so everything would be so neatly wrapped up together.
Blouta chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Different take on Zutara. Love the interaction with Toph!
purpose-is-an-ocean chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I hate Zutara with every fibre of my being, but this... this fic is just too good. I loved it. And dayum Toph. 3
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Etamin chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Implied one-sided Taang? With a clear implication of a mutial Zutara? ... Me like it. :3
Anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Cuuuuute!
mollrat chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Yay! I love Toph and Zuko interaction. Well I love Toph and anybody interaction.
Bratty chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Short and sweet. Put a smile on my face! Wonderful!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love your portrayal of their friendship! Great job!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great story! I really, really liked it! I thought you wrote their interactions perfectly and the characters were spot on!
RD-loves-RA chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That devious little bitch, haha. Gotta love Toph.
fictitiousburn chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i love every character portrayal. i adore zuko and toph's friendship and how abrasive yet silently understanding it is. i love how aang and sokka try to sabotage zuko and katara and how rebellious he is around them. this was a great read and a nice subtle hint of pairings through the eyes of two friends.
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this. This is so great. So perfectly them

Krys
azaadi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
aaah, such a lovely fic with such lovely characterization
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
"But... miserable. In a good-in a-miserable." Yes. That is the Zuko everyone knows and loves. I like the conversation; the buddy-buddy relationship between Toph and Zuko is one of my favorite relationships in the entire series. Good job!
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012