Reviews for Basic Long Division
mollrat chapter 1 . 4/11
Yay! I love Toph and Zuko interaction. Well I love Toph and anybody interaction.
Bratty chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Short and sweet. Put a smile on my face! Wonderful!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love your portrayal of their friendship! Great job!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great story! I really, really liked it! I thought you wrote their interactions perfectly and the characters were spot on!
RD-loves-RA chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That devious little bitch, haha. Gotta love Toph.
fictitiousburn chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i love every character portrayal. i adore zuko and toph's friendship and how abrasive yet silently understanding it is. i love how aang and sokka try to sabotage zuko and katara and how rebellious he is around them. this was a great read and a nice subtle hint of pairings through the eyes of two friends.
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this. This is so great. So perfectly them

Krys
azaadi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
aaah, such a lovely fic with such lovely characterization
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
"But... miserable. In a good-in a-miserable." Yes. That is the Zuko everyone knows and loves. I like the conversation; the buddy-buddy relationship between Toph and Zuko is one of my favorite relationships in the entire series. Good job!
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved it!
Seamew chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm not sure what exactly made me love this piece so much. Maybe it was the parings, or the dialogue. Or maybe it was the absolutely perfect characterization. Whatever it is, this fic was excellent!

Thank you for writing!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Ohmuhgahhh~~ The characterization in here was simply perfect, spot-on, flawless, and all the other synonyms my stuttering brain can't be taxed to remember at the moment. Bloody BRILLIANT. I've always adored a properly aggressive/creative Toph!characterization, and might I say, you've done it with aplomb. Bomb aplomb. If the poor rhyming makes any sense.

The dialogue was fantastic, and I could _see_ everything in my head. And the end... Wow. That's the kind of the Toph the fanfic world needs to see more. Fantastically, fabulously, wonderfully, beautifully done. 3
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010