Reviews for Smile
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
It was such a sad well written story and it was so sad.

Then I saw the authors note and thought it said Lee and Kiba married and I laughed. And then I felt bad.

Very awesome.
smileyfacesandsandybeaches chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
oh... i was crying bassically the whole way through...i think ill be depressed 4 thr rest of the month!
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
It was beautiful, yet of course, terribly sad. She's a medic-nin, ne? I wonder why she didn't even try to heal him, or maybe in your story she's not a medic. Anyways, good job!
xXKoutaValentineXx chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I am not lying and I am not kiding around. I am dead serious. I am crying right now! Literally! I swear to god that I am biting my lip so hard to keep from letting myself cry right now! AWESOME STORY!
writingzeaL chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
THANK WAS SO FRIKKEN SAD. it's like midnight right now and i'm like crying my eyes out. *has like a bucket for all the tear drops* geez who knew sasuke dying would ACTUALLY be that sad. i mean...come on i was balling here! you should write more angsty stories, they're actually very effective 'D. man. i'm so adding that to my favs. make everyone else cry too ;D.

- -writingzeaL
NarutoUzumakiLuver chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
hey,

OMG! THAT WAS TOTALLY PERFECT! I DIDN'T CRY,BUT THAT WAS AWESOME! THERE ARE NO REAL WORD(S) TO DESCRIBE IT! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! You should writ a sequal to tell everyone who Sakura marries, or you could leave it like this and make 'em think. IT WAS GREAT!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Dangit! This one made me cry too! ;-;

Another great work.

why did Sasuke have to be so selfish...

(no. that's not an actual question that I'm directing to the author)
xXSoldierXx chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Oh NO! But hey, you're wrong, the ending didn't suck. Obviously I love Sasuke, and I cried too, or w8, u almost did, but I did. This was really touching. I know ur not gonna write a sequel, but I wish you really would.
cupcakies chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Wow, where's a happy, giddy one-shot when you need it? I'm crying for pete's sake! Geez I'm such a softy, nice job, btw. Excelently written :)
irixyu-jon chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
aw.w...how nice! XD

no, really. I liked it a lot!
The Ultimate Fic Critic chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Know what? The ending is similar to the movie Ghost with the whole ditto part. But thats cool since I really like that movie.
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
no sasuke! So sad...[ but you wrote it really well. ]
PhantasyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh what a sad one-shot. It was great besides the fact of Sasuke dying. I almost felt like crying because it was so sad but luckily I didn’t. Anyway, keep up the good work! Ciao!
tote chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
WAAH! I cried near the end ;.; It was so sad. I loved it though, you did a perfect job- unfortunatly, i can also see that happening in his fight with itachi too, though Fav
Wind Scythe chapter 1 . 8/2/2006