Reviews for A World of Hurt: Exhaustion
Aguirre chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
You really have their dialogue down perfectly, all the characters are so convincing. Your work is a real pleasure to read, I keep coming back to look over my favourites when I need cheering up. Thank you for sharing your great talent :)

PS. What is it that Sheppard has to show Carson at the end? It's been so long since I saw this episode I can't figure it out.
J loves JS chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
So what's the thing that Sheppard has to show Carson?
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Another delightful missing scene.
Kristen999 chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
I so love what you've been doing with the “World of Hurt” series. To go through season 3 and find a way to invent whump or just take the threads of what the writers left and weave your on is just awesome. An author after my own heart. Again, nice twist using the destruction of John's plane to create a lingering injury that catches up to him finally. From the make shift triage from the hive ship to his collapse in the infirmary was spot on. I enjoyed the banter once again with Rodney and John, while the man stubbornly insists that rightly so that there would be point to dwell on his injury if they didn't make it back at all.

Also special mention to again great characterization of Carson, patient when he needs to be, firm when he has to and you don't over do the accent at all. I'm happy that another writer also goes to the trouble to find out medical facts and uses them wisely and correctly. I believe in realism and and attempt at accuracy in the realm of grey area.

Thanks for your imagination and research.
cflat chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Good story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AbsolutAnda chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
...yay, i liked it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Awsome chapter! It's really well written! Poor John!
Lauriel01 chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Nice whumpy interlude! Couldn't imagine having the wing blown of a spaceship and not being injured.
anaM chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Such a great fic, loved it,thanks!
kbandy2000 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
well well well another great read you are an awsome writer i cant wait for your next installment of how to hurt sheppard without killing him or causing permanent damage loving it. ta for now K.
parisindy chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
very very cool so love this!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
I don't like seeing Fin! I like seeing TBC and then that lovely little right pointing arrow after the chapter name/number. I don't see one so I'm very sad!

Loving this story!
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Oh, this did my whumpers heart good Ali, I loved it! Thank you so much for writing these, I'm looking forward to all of them so much!
Writer117 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Woohoo! That was great! -Chris
Delka chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Adore it to no end. Thanks!