Reviews for The Difference
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I liked this one much better. I liked parts of the original and could have been mixed with this one. Nice job
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Not sure about the chapter... liked Michael saving the day but I felt he should have stood up to m ax for all the years since that is Michael...
Thought max would see sense...
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Very interesting happening s over the last thirteen years. Love Michael...
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
What a heartbreaking chapter. At least Michael seemed changed for the better. Stupid max.
Although I always thought Tess was manipulating Max. Never liked Tess and hated her baby arc so I will have lots of negative things about her. Like Michael and Maria and Liz in the chapter. I too thought it strange that they found the book in the Nick of time.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
I like the second ending better - it is hopeful. and since Im a fluffy at heart...
Memphis Atari chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
i liked the first ending, because it somehow seemed fitting.. but the second was nice, too because it gave Max redemption.. i hated how he turned in the end it was so disgusting because honestly.. Liz did give up a lot for the whole pod squad and she even tried not to hate tess. life is cruel and max sucks.
Trickster-jz chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Oh my-

This story completely blew me away. Powerful. Gut-wrenching. Amazing. I almost cried during parts of it, and was glued to the computer screen for all of it. I loved both endings-the writer in me may have been a bit more in awe of the first one, but my reader half was just clinging to the alternate ending.

-This- is why I wade through pages and pages of fanfic on ff.n. To find a fic like this - thank you so much for writing it!
KaGoMiAkA chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
I like the second ending better. Marvelous story. Very Creative.

Gohanzgirl chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
I love the second ending! ohh this was really really good!
tp711 chapter 4 . 12/16/2001
I think the second ending was way better. It's the way I was thinking it might turn out while reading the 2nd chapter and the start of chap 3.
Amouse16 chapter 4 . 9/30/2001
So I was reading chapter 2 where Michael was thinking that he couldn't go through with this attack and I'm sitting in front of the computer going, "It's Earth, right? They're attacking Earth. I know it. It's Earth, right? It's Earth." And then you didn't mention Earth and didn't mention Earth so I decide, "Ok, I was wrong. It's not-wait! wait! It IS! It's *Earth*!" I love it when writers know write exactly what I want them to. 0) Good job! Great story, I liked the first ending more, but just cuz I'm in a tragic mood. Loved it lots and can't WAIT to read more of your stuff!
qc chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Well, I found it fantastic. Seriously. Of course, it's been so long since I read the last one, I can't remember how the original ending went, so I can't compare. If it was indeed the same fic I read. (Hey, I don't actually watch the show - it's hard for me to keep it straight. ;) ) But I'm telling you that I really enjoyed it, and demmit, you need to write more fic. I should stop this review now, as it is somewhat strange and off-putting. But hey, what are friends you've never actually met for, hmm?
Lilac Stardust chapter 4 . 9/9/2001
definitely the second one! it rocked! i think you outta continue it a little...just maybe ya know if ya want to. but i think you could do it.
Sara chapter 4 . 9/9/2001
I have to say i like this version better. I am a complete Max and Liz fan and at least in this version they have a chance! And Max turns good again!
me chapter 4 . 9/9/2001
This is a fabulous story. I prefer the "hope" ending (mainly cause I'm a sucker for things turning out well), but I think you should continue it.