Reviews for You Can't Take the Sky from Me
macisgate chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very nice! Indeed, the perfect song for a Southern flyboy :)
SPT chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I agree, Ben Browder is a great actor and I love the charcter he created. I really do hope you write more on it. Great story, I really think Cam would want that song playing at his wake; kinda seems like that's how he lived.
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Mitchell's dead? What the heck?

I mean, he's not Jack, but still...

(Actually, I'm kinda proud of TPTB. They took a character that SHOULD act like Jack and made him his own character.)

Rant aside, please write a prequel or something to let us know what's going on.
cayenta chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
please do a preqeul leading up to his death. I agree with you that Can is no Jack. I really like Cam! And I do like Jack very much. There is only one thing puzzling me is that Cam is to be Southern; however, he is from Kansas which I think is in the midwest. Ben is FROM the SOUTH! Ye ha! I happen to be from the Good ole South!
cirana chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
gd fic
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aw, very nice! In that sad sort of way that sad things are.

Miniola
puppylove123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
please please write a sequel! who did he die?
cayenta chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Please write some more of this. I happen to love Firefly and the movie Serenity! I also happen to love that song! Good work!
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
*frowns* Wait...*realization dawns on her*

*complete silence for a minute*

THAT'S SAD! And horrible! And SAD! And, and, and...I think I'm gonna cry!

Golly, I loved that, it's going on my faves.
Pannecake chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Cameron is dead EEk! *does happy dance while no one is looking* *Cries no*
Aweena chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That's the Firefly themesong! I love that. Even though the story's short, it almost made me cry. No! Bie! :0D

Good job! :0D
Dena chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Hey loved what you did with the Firefly-theme song, although I think it's "Tell my ma I ain't comin' back"

Sorry been watching too many Firefly episodes again :s

It's been my life's motto ever since I discovered the series, you can't take the sky from me, so thank you for using it in a good fic :)
FacetiousFish chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Short and Sweet, I ove the fact vala is in it, love the song. Great writting, keep up the good work

Sesa

x
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Good fic. I've never actually watched Serenity, but I still love that song. I hope you continue.