Reviews for Promise To A Lady
spike'smate chapter 10 . 1/19
great story loved it
zeva917 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Aw, this was SO GOOD! Spike was my favorite character in the Buffyverse-he is just *fascinating.* And I love how you portrayed his relationship with Dawn here...a little more insight into that awful summer. Also, Spike & Buffy's reunion was perfect. Just perfect. Awesome.
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Fab chapter the whole thing felt full of grief you captured it very well. I liked the scene between spike and angel at the hospital, its nice to think Angel would be there for his grandchilde like that when he needed him.
spike'smate chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Spike killed doc into itty bitty peices " does a happy dance"
BookQ36 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
YAY! Thanks for bringing the warm fuzzies. I definitely like this version better than the way they actually did it in season 6. Of course, I'm a serious Spuffy fan...
Saphira7 chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story as well. I liked how you put Spike in and how he took so much responsibility, especially for Dawn. I also liked how you had Dawn resurrect Buffy and the process that she went through to do so. I also enjoyed your style of writing and the plot and flow.
Doni chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
I really liked this! Thanks!
heaven shadow chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
Oh I have to say I like this quite a bit. I adore your work.
Falcon-Rider chapter 10 . 3/4/2003
great fic! As soon as im ungrounded(hehehe) would it be alright if I host this fic on my website? .
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Thank you for this wonderful and sensitively written story. You paint everyone so well - especially Spike and Dawn!
The Fink chapter 10 . 10/21/2002
Very, very nice - I like this a lot.

I like the way you've written the interaction between the characters and the way Spike reacts to situations.

I also like the unexpected touches of humour in just the right places to prevent it from being a complete kleenex fest.

hilarydilarydoc chapter 10 . 9/9/2002
A brilliant story. Spike may be a little too soulful, but he's still snarky and strong and protective (everything that makes him Spike). You also caught the essence of the brother/sister love between Spike and Dawn. More stories please.
Pamela3 chapter 10 . 3/22/2002
What an incredible story! Well written with a heart breaking characterization of Spike with all aspects of his personality intact. I have to admit to crying at everyone's pain. All I can say is more please!
Kim chapter 10 . 10/10/2001
I loved this. You did an even better job than Joss. I loved the season 6 opener, but I wish it had gone this way instead. Oh well, at least I can read this great story and imagine.
musette chapter 10 . 9/21/2001